His Wish

On that day he told her about his visit to India
SRK : Chand, Aadi wants our cameo in his next movie so I said yes...I can't deny him ...I know you might not want to do it...but we have to do this..
MD: you did the right thing, we can't say no to him...my concern is that , it will be our first shoot together after the marriage and it's at Mumbai, you can imagine the Media eyes on us.. they will make it headline everywhere and I don't want that...it may hurt Geetha n Rajesh...you can understand this...
SRK : I know that , we can't completely ignore the media but we can make it lesser only ...Aadi has also arranged small get together also..
MD: how many days will it take ?
SRK : around 10 days, we need to go there next week. Is it all fine with you?
MD: yes, you are with me then I have no issues and then she smiled at him
———————————————————————————
Next week they landed to India and as expected there was lots of media crowd at the airport itself...Danish was there to receive them

Danish was there to receive them

SRK said to media...we will talk to you later, just please excuse us as of now ...everyone finds them so adorable ....SRK is so protective and caring for her there,..he doesn't want MD to have any media interaction...
Then they are busy with their shoot and company work...on the last day they have small get together with close friends...
Only on that day the media has their pic after their marriage and they simply makes everyone in awe of them as they looks so adorable as husband n wife...

Next day everywhere there is headline with their this pic...everyone is in love with this new Royal Beautiful Couple 💑 of BW.

———————————————————————————
Now they are back to their home at New Zealand.....

One day at the evening SRK came back home and looking for her...
House staff informed him that she is working in the study room...so he went there..
He gave her a bouquet of her most favorite flowers and said

SRK :I love you so much ❤
MD: I love you too Baby...thanks for this flowers but why this flowers? Anything special?
SRK : yes My Love

MD: what?
SRK : not now , will tell you later, now let's go and have our dinner..
MD: you are scaring me with this suspense, please tell me now
SRK laughed n said : I will tell you but please let's have dinner first..I am so hungry