All of Me LOVES All of You

Then they came out of the kiss...they are staring at each other.....they are completely lost in each other's eyes....SRK lifts her into his arms and took her inside the yacht ....both of them were so excited, especially MD
She didn't expect that much beautiful view she was speechless.
He holds both of her hands by his hands while he was touching them softly he took her again into his arms, hugging her so tightly ...for the first time there's no fear of anything .... now they are for each other forever....only happiness and their desire ... They hugged so tightly that both of them can hear their heart while beating, this hug was without saying any word but it means so much , it makes them on fire , it's burning their body with desire to have each other....
He went to kiss her neck so passionately so many kisses, eating her neck and went back to her cheeks and her lips....
He kissed her lips and she kissed his lips back their tongue touched....
They lost in those kisses, while SRK undressed her, and went down to kiss and lick her chest and boobs it was for her all of this pleasure for his queen , then he took her hands and kissed them gently he then stood up and took her into the bed , she was laying down and he was kissing her abdomen her legs and then back to take a beautiful kisses on her lips again , while she was just enjoying his kisses and moaning a lot to get him more excited and wild , then it's the time for her to get naughty... she stood up and gave him a naughty smile with seductive eyes and started to kiss his cheeks and neck , she was kissing and undressing him at the same time, he can't tolerate her anymore 😌 while Chand was so relaxed to do what she wants...
She was kissing his chest gently and licking it and going down and down... he can't handle this anymore so he took her down and give himself the full right to have this desire to show her how much he loves her and still , they were so happy for that....
They continue that in the shower too then they slept hugging each other....

After a while MD woke up and without disturbing him she went outside the room ...and just standing at the edge of balcony and enjoying the beauty of nature...she is in deep thoughts ....thinking about how her life changed ...she was missing her boys....but she is happy too that she is with her love...who always there for her all time and no one can love and care for her as much as he do....then suddenly she felt the warmth...it was him who is holding her waist and giving gentle kisses to her neck...
SRK : I love you Baby
MD: since morning you are saying this only
SRK : because I really feel like to say it
MD: I love you too and then she blushed a bit
He sensed in which thoughts she is in...
SRK : missing the boys?
MD didn't say anything..
SRK : shall we call them ?
MD: not now, later we will do it
SRK : as you say
MD: actually I want to tell you something....I know I am not supposed to interfere much in that but
SRK : but what ?!
MD: Our kids all are having their own life and are mature enough except Abiii.. he is too young to understand all these happening...and I know he and you are too close...now just because of me he has to stay away from you...if and only if Geetha is ready can he stay with us here?
SRK : I too miss him a lot...but there is nothing you should blame yourself...he then holds her hands n said it's OUR decision, right?.
MD nodded yes
SRK: you need not to worry about anything now... we are staying this far just to stay away from all those tensions....he then kissed her head and gave her a hug...
SRK : ok let me call Abiii ..he is doing video call
SRK : hii my boy, how's doing ? Ready for the school ?
Abiii : yes, dad....
SRK : I want you to meet someone...then he ask MD to come ...so she is the MD.
Abiii...hello MD
MD: hii cutie
Abiii : ohh !! I m a big boy now
MD: ohh sorry, hii smart young boy...
Abiii : it's cool now MD
Abiii to SRK : mom was telling about MD, that she is so beautiful n nice...
SRK : yes...she is ....So I call you to tell you that me and MD wants you to visit here. When will your vacation starts ?
Abiii : after couple of weeks ...but I will get bored there...with whom I will play?
MD: we all three together have lots fun
Abiii : let me think
Now MD n SRK are smiling at his innocent talk
SRK : Abiii My boy, Me and MD will bring a beautiful sister for you to play with you, then you won't have any problems coming here...and he winked at MD.

Then Abiii said... I need to go , getting late for school, bye dad..bye MD ..the call ended..

MD: and what was that Shahrukh?
SRK : what ?
MD: Me and MD will bring sister for you..I mean you were saying whatever comes in your mind
SRK : what's wrong with that ??!
MD: don't keep high hopes for anything that I can't give you...
SRK : we will talk later about it ...
MD: so you inn for that... You are impossible ..
SRK then tried to change the topic
He then said...as of now let me romance with my beautiful wife..he then took her in his arms and took her hands and kissing her fingers
Then the phone buzzed... SRK went to take the call and came back
SRK : let's go downstairs our lunch is ready
They went downstairs n had lunch...they are talking with the yacht caretaker..
He then noticed MD..
SRK to MD: are you feeling cold?
MD: yes a bit..
SRK : then go and wear some warm clothes else you will get cold...this atmosphere is so new to us...
She is so much in love with him as he is being so caring and so much in love with her. .
She then returned with casuals n still looking absolutely gorgeous...
SRK : why so beautiful my Chand?
MD just smiled
Then SRK : let's go Baby...let's visit this beautiful island
He offered his hand to her...then they roam around that Beautiful island being hand in hand ...
Just being in so much love with each other...their one of the best day together..
——————————————————————————-
It's been few weeks since their marriage and their new life at New Zealand....their work and personal life is going so well ...they are well settled now.
One morning they are having their breakfast at their beautiful beach house...
SRK : I have some work at Mumbai so I need to go there..
MD: for how many days?
SRK : I will take max 4 to 5 days
She is bit sad hearing this he can sense that...but he knows how well she understands the situations..
MD: ohh don't worry, I will manage work here ...when will you go?
SRK : haven't decided the exact date...may be next week...
MD: tell me the date when it's finalized...
SRK : I am thinking...before that we both together should go to the States to meet the kids...I mean after our marriage we haven't meet them in person....we should make them comfortable with our new relationship...
MD: I think you right ...
SRK : from there I will go India and you stay there and meet your family, it's been long you met them....
MD: great idea...btw when will you be back here?
SRK : I won't take much time Baby...I will be back soon..you just enjoy your time with your siblings..
MD then smiled at him and holds his hands and said...I love you 💖
SRK kissed her hands and said : I love you too Baby..
So after few days they went to USA and met their kids...it's not the easy job for them to let them be comfortable with their new relationship...but all went all...they together had great time ..and they have decided to have Christmas holidays at New Zealand with them every year..
———————————————
To be continued...❤️