He For She

The shoot of the "Tum Mile...." is going so well...
The next day they have to shoot one intimate scene ...Aadi the director thought its better if they do it on their own..he just explained them what he wants from the scene as they are so senior and great actors. He told them just to do whatever they feels comfortable..

Then both MD and SRK discussed about the scene, how they gonna do it....then Aadi left them to decide ...
SRK : so My Chand it's time to love you in front of camera....so from where I should start touching n kissing you...he is being so flirty and naughty...
MD: kiss only your favorite part, nothing else...we are shooting...alright ?
SRK : no, not neck only....scene requires more...
MD: just neck kissing is sufficient for the scene...
SRK is just enjoying how she is being nervous...
SRK : ohh come on  Chand, you are behaving like I am going to touch you for the first time...
MD: I said neck only....please behave yourself Shahrukh, we are on the shoot...please
SRK : okay My Love , don't worry I was just kidding you...let's do it
SRK then told Aadi that they are ready for the shot...

So it's Action ....

SRK took her in his arms, he brings her closer to his body and face ...he started touching her cheeks, lips with his fingers.. then he started kissing her neck passionately....from front to back part of her neck...though it was shooting but for them it's real happening....SRK realized MD is losing to his kisses n moaning a bit...so he thought he has to stop because he doesn't want her to feel uncomfortable in front of the camera . .so he just stopped kissing her...and said to the team ...sorry...will take another shot...
———————————————————————————

SRK to MD: Chand relax...we are just giving the shot....
MD: I know ...but why did you stop?...and why another shot? We have decided to do it in one shot ...
SRK : you were lost in real feelings, so that's why I stopped.......
MD then laughed n said : ohh it was just to tease you my charmer😉....I wanted to check whether you stop kissing me or not after watching me like that..🤭

SRK: Chand this is not done...
He too then joined her in laughing...
Whole crew is thinking ke what these are upto, why laughing ...
Aadi to MDSRK : ok we will take the shot again , ready?
They both said yes....we are ready..
SRK to MD: Chand no teasing at the time of work ..
MD: ok ok and still she is smiling on that matter...
SRK : Chand ...Now get ready for the shot...
So here they go again...

The action the director said....

SRK took her in his arms, he brings her closer to himself...touching her cheeks , lips with his fingers.. then he started kissing her neck passionately....from front to back part of her neck...now its SRK who is losing in real ...from neck he went to her arms ..her cheeks ...her ears..then again neck...now MD realized that he won't stop now...but she has to stop him and she at the same time does not want another shot for this scene ...she knows how to stop him...she knew it wasn't a good idea to do that but she didn't have another option either....before she herself lose to his kissing n touches... and something unusual happens in front of camera ...
She suddenly took his face near to hers so close and she kissed his lips and he too did hers and then after short lip kiss she came out of it ....

The whole crew was stunned like what the chemistry these two have !!! .. .and they can't believe they gave a lip kiss scene !

and they can't believe they gave a lip kiss scene !