Comfort

"Are emotions powerful?." The general says aloud. Though undirected to anyone, the operators on the other side of the wall was keen on listening.

"Emotions stopped the power surge controlling them, even for a second. This is intruiging. I shall experiment more on this matter.

".......you're not going to be experimenting anymore...." Ghost finally says something else, as he lifts his body up, putting down carefully the body of his dead comrade in his arm on the white floor, his eyes still fixated on it. He squinted his eyes slightly out of a welling sense  of resentment before quickly picking up his gun laid on the floor and began shooting at the man, but the glass pane that separated the two didn't even so much have a crack in it.

"This window here is made to withstand even a catastrophe. It's designed to specifically nullofy your abilities. Don't even bother trying." The old man said, a hint of arrogance presented itself in his tone as he turned himself away from Ghost, before seemingly walking away.

"Hey, where are you going?!" Dobermann's sensed his footsteps moving away, trying again another powerful lash of her whip on the metallic wall, though proving futile again.

"Tch, how are we supposed to chase after him now?" She clicked her tongue, frustrated. Being collided by the shoulder from behind didn't help the situation too,

"Wha-" Her words got stuck in her throat as her eyes laid upon the culprit. Walking in strides that eventually getting faster and faster, the man finally got into a running motion. His right arm pulled back with the hand clasped into a fist, trembling with anger as in one fatal motion,

Ghost punched the metallic wall, sending it flying onto the old man on the other side.

His breathing hoarse and rapid, fueled by seething rage inside of himself, he made his way to the man, now stuck under the immense weight of the heavy wall. His eyes glared straight through his very soul. His expression of a man looking at mere utter trash.

"Agh," The old man grunted in pain over the crushing weight concentrated on his leg, before looking up and returning the striking gaze of the man stood in front of him. For once, Ghost seemed to have seen fear in his General's eyes. Maybe you'll finally understand pain. Pain you'd never experience in the safe quarters of, per say a control room or a briefing room while all your men - or specimens go out and fight your bloody battles.

He grabbed the edge of the now badly dented metallic wall on the floor, and lifted it up, flipping it away from him as if the rest of the operators didn't desperately try to break through it for nearly a whole hour before. Removing the utter weight didn't bring much of a relieved face to the trapped old man underneath, his face distorted in pain as he gripped the thigh of his now crushed leg, blood seeping out of the cuts made from the shattered bones piercing outside its skin.

He didn't care his face looked in such pain. He once again took up his gun that was left holstered on his waist and wasted no time aimed at the foot of the already incapacitated man laying on the ground.

BANG!

A single shot rang out, piercing his foot and destroying the bones in it. Whatever was left of it, at least. A deafening cry of pain followed suit, echoing throughout the whole laboratory and out to the cave system outside, each measure of ground littered with dead bodies and blood.

BANG!

Another shot, another scream of pain. This time the shot was aimed at his other foot, subsequently destroying the bones in them too. His already distorted face warped into an unfathomable face of suffering. He now gripped his other leg, his eyes squinted in pain as he looked at the man stood before him. He seemed so towering now.