Wait, How'd You Know Her?

"Waited long?" Exusiai says, tapping the shoulder of Ghost who stood still, his hands preoccupied with his own phone. It startled him a little, causing him to jump a little and fumble around his phone, eventually dropping it, but thankfully Exusiai moved her hand fast enough to catch it before it could smack screen-first onto the floor,

"Ooop! Don't want your first phone to break now, would ya?" She says, a hint of mischievous glee present in her tone,

"It'd be your fault if it did." 

"Hehe..." A slightly awkward chuckle from her as her hand made her way to her nape, awkwardly rubbing it as she took the fault.

She then held out her hand to him with his phone in its grasp, intending to return it, before a thought suddenly popped into her head, prompting her to pull her hand back. She wasn't trying to play around with him, but instead she had something else to do with his phone as she then unlocked it, before seemingly typing on it. 

"Here, I've already added my contact to your contacts list. You can now call me directly from your phone.....And.....one more thing!"

She suddenly exclaimed as her head looks up from the phone's screen then towards him, before she tossed her body next to him, her arm wrapping around his neck as she pulled him closer to her to the point where their shoulders touched each others. Her hand that held his phone then swiftly moved to in front of them with its screen facing them.

"Smile!" Exusiai said in a loud voice, and so the both smiled, albeit Ghost's mask hid his actual smile, his surprised expression from just his eyes widening in surprise was more than enough as a flash then captured the moment, forever saving it in the phone's storage.

"Here, your first ever selfie. You were pretty excited about the whole front camera thing back in the store, so I figured you wanted to take one " She said with a cheery smile on her face, now finally returning his phone back to its owner. He took the phone, a small sense of happiness bloomed in him as he took a gentle look at the picture they took together. 

"Alright, let's get going now, shall we? We still haven't even bought you any new clothes." She said, to which he nodded in agreement. And so, their little walk together through downtown Lungmen continued on.

After a bit more of walking, they finally found themselves at the entrance of a mall. They were a little stuck there, rather Exusiai was stuck there as Ghost was a little too sidetracked taking pictures of the mall itself rather than actually shopping in it, but in the end she had about enough and eventually he was dragged into the mall by her.

It wasn't any different inside though, as he was now awestruck by the mall's spacious interior, and the variety of bright colors that decorated it, as well as all the various stores that lined up nicely along the edges of the mall with a seemingly never-ending flow of consumers going in and out of them.

"Jeez, you're hopeless. I guess you can go ahead and take your time taking pictures now, I'm going to the toilet. Don't wander too far off, okay? I won't be able to find you then." She says to him with a slight tone of amusement. The way she talked to him made her sound a bit like a mother talking to her son, before she went on ahead to the women's restroom, leaving him alone to his own little photography session

After finishing her own business, she walks up to the sink and washes her hands, like any girl would, but as she did, her mind thinks back to the things that's happened thus far today.
She went to the hospital and visited him for the first time.
She went to a store together with him for the first time.
She took a selfie together with him for the first time.

"Today's a day filled with firsts...." she thought to herself, a small smile appearing on her face as she did. 

"Alright! Let's hope this day gets better!" She says to herself as she looked in the mirror in front of her that reflected herself, her hands clenched in fists as she did a small fist pump gesture, before she finally leaves the restroom. She went back to where she'd left him before, and to her surprise, he was still stood there, but he wasn't taking pictures. Instead, it seemed like as if he was talking to something....or someone.