Surprise!

"Thank you all for your hard work as always!" Rhodes Island's leader, Amiya, sincerely puts forth her gratitude to the rows of operators in front of her, a routine she'd always do every time they all finish an operation together, all while humbly bowing down to each of them.

"Your welcome!" An accumulated voice replied in unison to her, returning her bow with their own out of respect, before all of them went ahead and dismissed themselves from the hangar from which they had just returned from another regular cargo escort operation, each of them off to assume their own tasks inside the landship.

"Nice work as always today, Exusiai." Amiya politely uttered to the red haired angel passing in front of her, lax as she had her arms raised and interlocked behind her relaxed head, supporting it.

"Mhm? Yeah, thanks. You did great, too!" She replied with her own lively smile, cheerful as she always were.

"Yes, but we couldn't have done most of it without you. Your marksmanship is truly something to behold. Thanks to you, we don't have to worry about the enemy's air units at all." Amiya's high praises for her combat excellency brought upon her a big grin,

"Nah, it's nothing much. It's just what I do best, that's all." She humbled herself, dismissing Amiya with an open palm gesture towards her, though her smug grin never actually faded.

"Anyways, Imma go now, I'm a little worn. See ya!" Exusiai then took her exit, waving a big goodbye to Amiya who in turn gently waved her hand back from the wrist to her as they both parted ways. Exusiai continued walking, humming to herself a little melody to drive away boredom from herself. As she did, she then happened to come across a glass window pane of the landship, one that saw across the scenery outside the side of the landship. 

Her eyes caught a glimpse of the view, and it stopped her in her tracks, prompting her to turn and face the window, taking in the whole scene while it slowly passed away. The landship was moving after all. The scenery her eyes beheld reminded her of someone,

"....It's been a whole month, huh.. I wonder how he's doing now..." Though she would almost immediately snicker and click her lips, her arms quickly shifting to crossing in front of her chest,

"That guy, when is he going to get something for me?!" She shouted to herself, with a quite cute little fierce stomp accompanying her small outburst. The actual case was Ghost had been steadily sending back letters and gifts or rather souvenirs to the landship, and it would always be addressed to different operators each time. Sometimes in bulks to be shared, sometimes assigned to a specific operator. It was his way of handing gifts to others while he was away, though from the many gifts that had made their way there, not a single one was ever addressed to her.

And there were many, exaggeratingly many gifts he's sent back. All of them would come in neat packaging and each originated from quite absurd places throughout Terra. To the point it can really make for a good question of where actually he was travelling to, though that question would more suitably be asked towards his guide and aide, Mostima.

Even then, there's no way to ask and Exusiai's pettiness has ruled the possibility of messaging him. As she walked, a figure came into view of her, walking in the opposite direction towards her. It turned out to be Saga. Coincidentally, though, her eyes suddenly caught glimpse of something that she was holding. A big mental sigh ensued inside her. There it was again, Exusiai's spied with her little sharp eyes. In Saga's arms, a brown package tightened with rope.

Exusiai took a small breath in and puffed out. She forced a smile, which turned out to be a slightly awkward one before stopping her and asking,

"....Saga, may I ask something? By any chance, is that package from...?"