To You All.

Yo.

Firstly, I'd like to say thanks. Thanks a lot to those of you who persistently read everything I write down, even though I think the stuff what I write isn't exactly the best pieces of literature for you all to read, like there's probably a ton of other things worth your while, but the fact you still even considered to read mine is something that makes me feel really happy, and weirdly grateful.

Time flies, really. Without me realizing, it's already been probably 3 years(?) since I started writing this. I started in high school, and now I'm already in University. Even I can't believe that I've kept with writing this all this time, even with all the hiatus I took. And to those that still came back to read a new posted chapter for so long, you should consider yourselves heroes since you're one of my sole reasons I kept on writing more chapters even after being absent for so long. Makes me feel like there's at least someone willing to wait for another part to come out, even after about months of no chapters being released (My bad there)

Enough of all that, the main point of this small interim chapter or whatever you wanna call it, is that I won't be posting out any new chapters anytime soon. Not because I'm busy or I'm not writing or anything. It's because I'm planning to release the ending all at once. Meaning I'll be writing the drafts till the end and editing the entire draft until I'm utterly satisfied with it, leaving no after thoughts behind. You guys have given me the perfect experience writing my first ever story, I want to give you guys the perfect ending. One released with absolutely no regrets. The ending that, hopefully, ultimately ends this journey. Our journey together.

Thank you, once again. I'll see you whenever.