Surprise.

A couple of days have passed since the party, and to much of our expectations, Exusiai never gathered the courage to ask again that question once more to him. It's the morning of a new day, and Ghost had already been called up to the medical department of the Landship. 

After some lengthy hours inside the department, he was finally dismissed, and as he exited the sliding doors, he clutched his waist and tilted his head upwards unto the ceiling, letting out a big sigh.

"....That's a surprise." His body remained in such a pose, his mind filled of passing trains of thoughts throughout. He wasn't so worried about himself or the position he was going to be in after this, rather he pondered more on the implications this situation is going to mean to himself.

"Thinking far, eh?" A voice snapped the Ghost from drifting in his thoughts, bringing him back and quickly directing his face to the voice's direction,

"Ah, you quite surprised me there, Silverash." He awkwardly scratched the back of his head as the voice turned out to be Silverash, stood rather near behind him with a small, rather warm smile on his face as their faces met.

"I see you've already returned from Kjerag" He said as he approached him and held out a hand to greet him, slightly leaning forward as a hint of respect towards his more elder senior at Rhodes Island, and as well as at his very status.

"Spare the formalities. I've returned since yesterday, but I've only been resting since then. The big dealings over at Karlan Trade requires my presence, and it's only been exhausting work. I do not want to bore you with the details, however." Silverash receives his hand nonetheless with his expression smiling, the calmness emanating in his aura. Such was his presence, even Ghost would sometimes feel a chilling sense of unease in his gaze. Though that was when he first met him, and now he's gotten rather close to him. Silverash walked to his side and rested his hand on Ghost's corresponding shoulder, turning his head around and peering over to him,

"I've heard you'd just returned from an expedition around Terra. That seems like a more exciting topic to talk about." He then walked on ahead. Ghost closely followed suit,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's not exactly all around Terra. But it was still fascinating to see so much of civilization all throughout parts of Terra. All of them unique in their own way." Ghost, after an extended time of telling Silverash about his very recent journey finally wrapped it all up, all over two cups of freshly brewed tea, shared over a rather lavish yet simplistic grey table in the main lounge of the Landship. Silverash listened in a very attentive manner, politely nodding and even stifling small giggles at certain times over his rather energetic storytelling.

"Well, I'm sure you've learned a lot from those experiences. It's journeys like these that sometimes become the catalyst for change within ourselves." He'd uttered while slightly modifying his way of sitting, crossing his leg over his lap with his hand leaning in to grab the cup of tea. He stared down into the cup, the surface of the brownish liquid reflecting his own face before gently taking a sip of the now lukewarm tea.

"Even if at that moment we never knew that we were still capable of changing and evolving." He puts down the cup of tea, and redirected his gaze back to him,

"I used to always embark on journeys like yours, nothing in mind with only the views of the world to gaze upon. Maybe we should take one in the near future, just the two of us."

"That sounds nice." Ghost smiled at his offer, as he sipped on the silver metallic straw going underneath his straw that linked his mouth and his tea. He always carries around a set of metallic straw on himself now. Not after finding out on his journey that having to constantly manually raise up his mask in a lot of places just to have a drink as he travelled here and there was really an inconvenience.