A Worried Ghost

On the Landship of Rhodes' Island, A certain masked man has his hand stuck to a phone he borrowed from operator Rope ,as he himself didn't own any sort of device for communication personally, not even a mobile phone. 

He said he wanted to use it because he had to call Exusiai, who wasn't on the Landship at the time.

He'd initially intended to call her to ask for a favor from her, but she never picked up every call he made. Thinking she might be busy herself, he decided to call Texas instead, seeing as his favor had something to do with being at Lungmen. 

After some beeping, Texas finally picked up her cell,

"What's up, Rope?" 

"This isn't Rope, it's actually me, Ghost."

"Huh, Ghost? Why are you using her phone?"

"I actually don't have my own phone, so I borrowed hers"

"I see, that's sad. So, why'd you call me?"

"Wait, before that, where's Exusiai? I tried calling her first, but she never picked up. That's why I called you instead."

"Oh, her? I don't know, but we just got a sketchy letter saying we won't be seeing her anymore, and don't bother to find her. I bet it's just some weird prank she's trying to pull on us. There's no way she'd get caught by someone in Lungmen, she knows every nook and cranny in the city, so don't worry too much about it.

"...."

"...Ghost?" Texas called out to the person on the other side of the phone, but received no response. Instead, a female voice was now present in place of him,

"Texas? What's up with Ghost? He just came running out of here" It was Rope's voice, in a confused tone as she witnessed the person who borrowed her cell a second ago had now just sprinted past her in full speed , seemingly in a rush to somewhere.

"He asked where Exusiai was, and I answered."

"...Well, where is she..?"

"Either somewhere at a bar drunk while thinking she's the smartest idiot around or actually held up somewhere"

"Held up somewhere, like she got caught by someone? How did that happen?"

"I don't know, she was doing her rounds as usual when we suddenly got a letter saying we won't see her anymore, and don't bother trying to find her."

"....Well, I'd be worried too if I heard I'd never get to see someone again."

"Wait, you don't suppose he's going to go to Lungmen now?"

"Nah, I don't think so. It'd at least take a couple hours to get there from where the landship is right now, even by car. He won't be able to make it in time. But knowing him, he might-"  As the two had a quite nonchalant exchange about the case they had on their hands, the speakers on the landship could suddenly be heard in the background saying,

"Attention, a vehicle has been detected leaving the landship vehicle bay without authorization. Please verify the use of a vehicle to P.R.T.S before heading out, thank you."

The two shared a silent moment together, both their minds filled with the same thought as Texas stated the obvious,

"He went, didn't he?"

"Yep, he did."

"...sheesh, that guy.."

"....Welp, I guess now I've gotta go and clear up this misunderstanding for him, so bye." Rope then hangs up her phone, before she started to make her way to the main deck, her expression evidently humored from seeing how Ghost reacted.