G U A R D I A N S

Me and Taehyun couldn't get much time to speak to Soobin alone after that. Yeonjun, Kai and Gyu were too worried just as much as us so they had walked in bombarding him with questions of "are you okay?" And "what happened?". All of the answers from Soobin's mouth were just a tumbling roll of haze as he himself wasn't supposed to remember anything at all.

However, Yeonjun did give me the look of "we need to talk" sometime in the middle of their conversation making me gulp thickly. Taehyun noticed me getting anxious so he quirked an eyebrow and decided to ask me quitely. "Why is Yeonjun looking at you like that?"

I shrugged and looked up at him, "I... Think we should tell them all that we know—"

"—But-"

"—Look Taehyun we don't know what is happening and I don't want history to repeat itself. You know very well what happened the last time some of us kept secrets, right?" I sighed.

To this Taehyun opened his mouth in instinct to counter me but nothing came out as the reality of the situation and probably the flashbacks of the roller coaster we went through came back to him. "Okay... But what do we tell them? And how? And... Will they even believe us?" He enquired with worry knitted eyebrows.

I wasn't so confident about that. There were high chances that they dismiss us by thinking we're two people who have absolutely lost it or even worse, get mad at us for trying to prank them right now. I mean... What are the chances of you ever believing if someone just says "Hey did you know, you were a dumb doodoo head and died because you gambled.  Then me being the great friend that I am, staked my life to bring you back again from a place known as Magic Island and the boy you see there? Soobin? He was actually your guardian fairy who knows bigger angelic beings and they run a shop called Magic Shops to cater to one's needful soul.

Sounds very convincing, right?

"I don't know..." I muttered with a pout.

✯✯✯

After a couple of hours when Soobin was finally asleep, Yeonjun approached me. "I think we weren't done talking. So what is it that's bothering you so much?" He asked.

"But first you need to promise that you won't dismiss anything we say as a lie then." Taehyun spoke before me making Yeonjun raise his eyebrow in doubt. Wow, man's looking at us like we're dealing drugs. The irony.

"...Okay." he said after a while.

"What are y'all talking about guys?" Kai was happily approaching us holding a bag of potato chips he had bought from the canteen with Beomgyu closely following behind him.

"Is it okay if they're here?" Yeonjun asked just in case.

"Yeah, it's fine. You all should hear us out." I said and exchanged a look with Taehyun.

"Why do you both look so serious? Did one of you poop their pants in fright... Haha..." Beomgyu tried to lighten up the mood, with his very silly joke but when he saw that none of us, except Kai laughed at his joke, he shut up. "Wow. That's serious." He said and fake coughed.

I really have an extraordinary bunch of friends.

"Let's go outside and talk. It's kind of stuffy in here." I said leading them out. Truth be said, it was a little suffocating inside the four walls of the hospital where nurses or patients were sometimes staring at us while passing by which was quite often considering it was a busy week day.