Chapter 18

Camila Almada's POV

I was stunned. Hurt. Betrayal. Frustration. But there will always be one thing that I cannot get rid of even after what was happening between us and what will it hold for our future.

Love.

Yes, I was in love with Nicolas Garcia ever since I have seen him during my childhood days. Our families were tight that I got to see him every day and every time we have a small gathering together.

Of course, when I was a child, I was afraid to approach him as he has this aura of authority that I could not but be drawn toward it. And I think I have always loved that about him.

When he was looking at me with those sad eyes and all the emotions that he had but he was afraid to show them to me, he ran out of the room. I blinked a few times before I went out of bed and ran after him.

"Nicolas!" I called for him as he was turning around the corner I was running with my feet and kicked something on the floor.

"Argh!" I shouted as the pain was unbearable. I looked at the thing that I have kicked. It was an automatic vacuum cleaner robot. I grunted before I went toward Nicolas. But when I turned around the corner, he was gone.

I sighed as I looked at the same doors that were stretching to no end. I have to find him. I needed to find him. So, I did what most people would not, I opened and closed the door again until I found him.

In the first room, it was nothing special, just a full closet of clothes, particularly his clothes and some of the woman's clothing. I don't want to think about it before I closed it and I went across the hall to open the next door.

In this room, it was a mini library as the bookshelves were stretching from the ceiling to the floor. It was a sight to behold before I shook my head.

You need to focus, Camila, you can indulge after you indulge Nicolas.

Wait, what?

I closed the door before I went to the next door, it was a guest room as it had a bed and a closet to put their clothes in. I closed it before I opened another door, it was a bathroom. So, there was another bathroom beside the one in the bedroom that I was in.

Then, I stood in front of the last door as I was trying to open the door. It was locked. I smiled as I knew this was where Nicolas has gone to. No matter, not a lock can keep me out. So, I took a bobby pin from my hair and I went to pick the lock. It clicked as I went to open the door. I was supposed to be greeted by Nicolas's body but it was entirely something else.

The room was full of pictures. Canvas and sculpture. It was a sight to see and hold for the longest that I can remember. Then, it hit me. The pictures and the painting and the sculptures, it was all for one woman.

And that woman was me.

I stumbled back a few steps before I was hitting someone's chest. Hard and toned. I gulped before his hands were on my arms.

"I see that you have found my secret," he said before I turned to look at him as well as get out of his hands. It was comforting but I needed to be tough.

But do you want to be tough when you can feel his body and the warmth that you can stay in? My dark side spoke to me as I was tossing that thought away from my consciousness.

"What is the meaning of this?" I asked as I was trying to be as stern as possible I can. I failed miserably as I can see that Nicolas was chuckling at my attempt.

"Well, what do you think?" He asked me as he was looking with his brown eyes. How nerve-wracking it was!

"I don't know. I have a few suggestions but I don't think that you would like it," I said as I was standing my ground when Nicolas got inside the room and leaned his ass onto one of the tables near the door.

"Oh? I would love to hear that. Please, enlighten me," he said as he holds my gaze. I put my chin up and I told my suggestions.

"Well, I would think you were a psycho and a stalker. The most extreme one that could ever exist in the entire world," I said as I looked at him. He did not stir before he laughed. He fucking laughed and that sound made something to my stomach.

It flipped.

I gulped as Nicolas was laughing as he was holding his temple with his hand and looked at me. He was taking a deep breath after that laugh. Now, all I wanted to hear was that.

"So, you think, you think I'm a psycho and a stalker?" He asked me as he pushed himself to stand. We were a few feet away but I can sense his body heat from where I was standing.

"Yes," I said as I was holding my ground. He smirked at me as he shoved his hands into his pocket before he strode toward me. He stood in front of me as I drew a sharp breath. I was walking backward as he was advancing toward me before my butt bumped into a table and I gasped. He trapped me inside his arms as he was whispering into my left ear.

"You better fucking believe it, my love," he said as he suddenly pushed me onto the table. My eyes were wide as saucers before he was on top of me, his hands on either side of my face as his legs were in between my thighs. I gulped at our intimate position.

"Or do you disappointed to see that I don't have any other woman's picture? Not that I would complain as I will sculpture their naked body," he said.

"You would not dare," I hissed at him. He arched his eyebrow at me.

"Oh? Is that jealousy that I sense from you, my love?" He asked me as I was holding his gaze.

"I don't know what are you talking about," I replied.

"Oh, I think you know EXACTLY what you are talking about, my love," he said as we were frozen to the spot. I did not attempt to get out of this position as well.

"And don't call me 'my love'. You don't even love me," I said as I was trying to control my voice as I can't see the emotion that was playing on his face. He was stoic as ever and I think I had enough of this game.

"Get off me," I said as I was pushing him off me. He did not budge.

"GET OFF ME, YOU STALKER!" I shouted before I pushed him. He budged and as I was getting up from the table, his face was mere inches from me.

"And you would be glad that I was the only one," he said and before I can say anything else, the words died in my throat as he did something that I was yearning for.

He kissed me.

Nicolas kissed me as if I was about to disappear from his sight. I tried to push him back as I was punching at his chest before he took hold of my wrists and he pushed me back onto the table. I whimpered as my back came in contact with the woods but I was not complaining. I was about to push him again before I arched my back at him. My erected nipples were grazing his chest.

"Do you love it when I kiss you like this, Camila?" He asked as he was kissing my jaws and my neck. I moaned as his kiss left hot trails of desire in my body.

"Do you want me to take your tit inside my mouth and suck them until they were red?" He asked as he was biting on the sweet spot of my neck. I gasped as I was pulling him in. I wrapped my legs around his torso as I can sense his arousal in my stomach.

"Do you want me to taste you after one year that I left you stranded, wanting for more?" He said as he was looking into my eyes. I was in a daze that I cannot think straight. All I can see was him.

Him on my sex.

He on my breast.

Nick was pumping the shit out of my brain with his cock.

I groaned as I was pulling him closer as I was digging my heels into his ass.

"Take me, Nicolas," I begged him. I cannot believe that I was begging for him to take me. He was stoic and I cannot see a smirk on his lips. Then, it appeared.

"I thought you would never ask," he said as he picked me up from the table as I wrapped my legs around his waist, his hands were pinching my ass as he was carrying me out of the room and into the master bedroom where we left out a year ago.

I was kissing him as I snaked my arms around his neck. He kissed me back with hunger and desire that he wanted to finish what he did not a year ago.

And I think I was ready for it.