Chapter 25

Camila Almada's POV

It has been in the early morning when Nicolas was torturing me with his kisses and caresses that made me awake from my slumber.

"My love, you're awake, finally," he said as he was getting on top of me as he was kissing my neck and jaws. I smirked as he looked at me under the dim light from the moonlight outside.

"Why, have you been waiting for too long?" I teased him as I was smiling at him. He glared at me darkly before he smirked at me.

"Well, I'm not the only one waiting, right?" He arched his eyebrow before he went to kiss me squarely on the mouth as he was pushing into my core. I gasped, not from the friction as I was lack of moisture, no, but I was so ready that his invasion was pure bliss in the morning.

We were in each other's arms for a few hours until the first light of dawn was shining into the room. I was wrapped inside the blanket when Nicolas came from the kitchen as he was bringing two mugs of hot coffee.

"For you, milady," he said as he handed me one. I thanked him as I was sipping on it. Mine has cream in it as Nicolas' was black Americano.

"So, what's your agenda for today?" I asked Nicolas as he was snuggling inside the blanket as our naked bodies were humming with warmth. I snuggled against his chest as he was draping his hand on my waist.

"Well, let's see, I have a meeting at 10 AM, then I have lunch with one of the potential investors from Albania, then I have to supervise the new project that will be led by our company in Germany," he said as he was sipping on his coffee. I looked up at him as I arched my eyebrow.

"Our company?" I asked him as he smirked at me.

"Well, it was Garcia's and Almada's, to begin with, so, I was just thinking that when we get married, you will be my equal partner, fair and square," he said as he went to kiss me. I smiled at him before a thought came to my mind. I grimaced.

"What is it, my love?" He asked me as he saw the changes on my face. I looked at him before I sighed. I rubbed my temple as the hot coffee was in my hand.

"I just, I'm—sorry, this might be offensive to you but I just wanted to know, why would your father kill my parents," I said quietly before I was looking at the mug. It seemed that the coffee was more interesting than my question. Nicolas sighed before he put his chin on my head.

"Well, it was hard to say but your parents were good ones. My dad has been corrupted by the underworld that he joined when he was younger before taking over the company. I should have known as I know how the temptation of power was so heavy on my shoulders, once upon a time," he said as he was tracing his finger on my waist. I shivered as his finger was playing with a mole on my stomach. I put the coffee on the night table before I turned to look at him. Our duvet has slumped to the ground.

"Well, you are not your dad and I will make sure that you will never, ever be like him, I gave you my promise," I said as I was holding his face in my hands. He was holding my waist as I looked into his eyes. His eyes were shining as if his brown eyes were like caramel under the dawn light.

"Thank you, my love. You don't know how much it meant for me," he said before he kissed me. I was smiling as I kissed him back and everything was right with the world right now.

After Nicolas has left for the office, I went to take a shower as I was trying to figure out what should I do to confront his cousin. Should I be polite and ask her to come to me or should I be a badass like Alfred would love me to be, but she will be my boss in a couple of days if I ever did get the replacement for the audition?

I sighed as I let the water spray on my face. I sighed as I was scrubbing my face with a cleanser. I rinsed it before I went to wash my body with Nicolas' body wash. It was woody and nice, just like him. I smiled as I went to wash it away before getting out of the shower.

As I went out of the bathroom, I went to the wardrobe room that was across the hall and when I went out of the room, I shrieked as I saw someone standing in front of the front door with a smirk on her face.

"Droga!" I shouted as I saw the slim body as she was crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Well, well, well. It seems the rumor was true after all. You did make him fall in love with you," she said as she was looking at me up and down. Now I was conscious of my lack of clothing in front of her.

"How did you get in here?" I asked her as she was smiling wickedly.

"Why, my cousin let me in anytime he was here. So, I don't think you would mind," she said as she waved her hand dismissively. I was wary of her as she was the one that was talking to Nicolas about the contract that I needed to be married to join her company.

"So, what do I own the pleasure of a visit from you?" I asked her as she was studying the sofas as she was tracing her fingers on them.

"Oh, right. Nicolas said to give you this. You can do whatever you want with it, burn it, shred it, whatever, I don't care anymore," she said as she was looking at me. I took the paper as I read the front page.

It was the contract that stated I have to be married to join the group!

I looked at her as she was staring at me. Shiver was running down my spine as well as my sweat was pooling on my eyebrow. I turned to look at her before smiling.

"Well, the thing is, cousin Nicolas—"

"Alicia,"

"Sorry?"

"It's my name, Alicia. You may call me Alicia, as I supposed the wedding was not far behind right?" She asked me as she was arching her eyebrow at me. I blushed before I cleared my throat at her.

"Well, yes, I supposed, so you can call me Camila then," I said as I was smiling at her. She returned my smile.

"Well, I would love to call you that, cousin Camila," she replied.

"Well, you don't have to put 'cousin' in front of my name,"

"But I wanted to, it sounds more fun and I believe we'll be getting along just fine," she said before she took her handbag and went to the front door.

"Wait, don't you want some tea or something?" I asked her before she glanced over at me.

"Well, I have plenty of it back in my office. So, thank you and I think you might want to grab some clothes," she said before she went to close the door. I was looking at my lack of clothing before I was running to the wardrobe. I assumed that my face was red as a tomato as I felt blood rush to my face.

Nicolas Garcia's POV

After that morning talk, I went to the office as I left Camila alone at my house. Not that I would be worried about her safety but she was Camila Almada, she can take down an entire army if she wanted to. I smiled as I knew she would do it. My phone rang as I was answering it.

"Go for Garcia," I said as I was turning in the restaurant's direction that I will be having some lunch with my investor. I did not know how it will turn out to be but I was hoping that he would be happy with my new project.

"Okay, so I have given her the contract as you asked me to," Alicia spoke through the phone. I smiled as I know she would roll her eyes right now if I was in front of my face. I smirked at that thought.

"What's so funny?" She snapped at me. I cleared my throat before I laughed at her. She gritted her teeth.

"Nothing, cousin, I was just thinking about your facial expression right now," I said as I killed the engine and was getting the briefcase of my latest project deal.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," she said as I was getting out of the car. I parked a few meters from the restaurant and it was quiet at night. Not that I was aware of it or anything. It might be the fiesta hour.

"Okay, I got to run so if you could—" I could not finish the phone call as I was blacking out from reality. My phone was thrown a few meters from me as I was being injected with something. I did not scream as my vision was there were two pairs of shoes, one was a man's and the other were stilettos before I closed my eyes and gave myself to the darkness.