Chapter 20

Nicolas Garcia's POV

I was staring at the most beautiful woman in my whole life. I cannot think of anything else right now. Her shining black hair as well as her long lashes. Her normal breathing as her skin was pink and glowing. I smiled at the event that just took off this morning.

I cannot believe that one year ago I left her naked and hurt in this very bed and this time, she was naked but she was glowing with our post-coital of lovemaking.

Yes, that was what it was. Lovemaking. Not raw fucking or pure lust for each other.

Love. Making.

Camila stirred in her sleep as she was turning her back on me. Red slashes of gripping and grazing of nails. My nails. I have marked this woman as well as she had done the same to me. I spewed my load in her bun and I was very proud of it.

She stirred again as she slowly opened her eyes before her yellow ones were staring at mine. I smiled before I went to kiss her mouth. She allowed me as she was kissing me back with much intensity as my own.

"God, I love it when you were the first thing that I saw in the morning," I mumbled as I was gripping her hair and pulled her close by her waist. She giggled before she was straddling my stomach as her tits were hanging in front of me. I smirked.

"Well, I think I can do better than just kissing you," she said as her yellow eyes were glistening with mischief. It was in the afternoon and the sun was shining into our bedroom.

Ours, how much I liked the sound of that word.

"Oh, and what you have in mind, Ms. Almada?" I asked her as I was roaming her sides. She smirked at me before she grind her sex onto my cock. Instantly, my boner was becoming hard and if I don't have my release right now, I will have blue balls.

"Oh, someone's eager to play. Do you want to get inside?" She purred at me as she was resting her chest on mine and her face was inches from mine. Our hot breaths mingled.

"You know I do, sweetheart," I said as I was wetting my lower lips. She looked at my lips as she was licking her own.

"Well, shall we play then?" She asked before she plunged me into her sex and we were groaning at the contact. She was pumping up and down, up and down as her tits were bouncing in front of my face. I grabbed one and I sucked on it as if it was my oxygen tank. Camila groaned as she was playing with her clit and I can sense that her pleasure was near.

"Come with me, Nico," she called out to me by my favorite nickname.

Nico.

It was what she called me when we were younger and I think I would love it again and again as she would call me whenever we were alone and fucking.

"God, I'm coming. I'm coming, Argh!" She screamed my name as her walls were clenched around my dick. Her body was convulsing as she dropped her head to the hollow space of my neck and shoulder blades. She bit me and then I had my release as I was pumping in and out of her.

"Mila!" I groaned before I bit her neck as well. It was a sensual and intimate gesture and I think I never did that with her.

After a few more rounds on the bed, I suggested she take a shower. She told me that she was sticky and ready to go when I hoisted her up and carry her into the shower. She smirked at me as she snaked her arms around my neck.

"Dessert, Mr. Garcia?" She asked me. I smirked as I was opening the faucet and lukewarm water was hitting us both.

"Oh, you know it, Ms. Almada," I said before I kissed her and ravished her again and again until our fingers were pruned for being in the water for so long.