xii: revelation and rescue

—Katherine smirked as she sat in front of her, "Ah! Julie Connor

  Katherine smirked as she sat in front of her, "Ah! Julie Connor. One of the few girls who pinned down Elijah." Julie locked her gaze on the woman as she began. "You know that it's entertaining. You're just not his type, you know. He doesn't like girls who rely on him much. He likes girls that are self-assured, such as myself."

  Julie finally mustered the nerve to say, "Maybe he'd had enough of girls like you. Perhaps he doesn't think you're worth it and has moved on to someone who is."

  Katherine chuckled, "That's the girl he was interested in. It's simply just well disguised."

  Aneta, fed up with their rivalry, spoke up, "Do you even fully know him? What can he do? What has he done?"

  Julie appeared perplexed to say the least. Who is he? What exactly does that mean? "What do you mean?" she decided to question.

  They were all taken aback by her question. Katherine sighed, "He didn't tell you he was a vampire, did he? What a tragedy."

  Julie was perplexed. She chuckled as she stared at her in the eyes, "Vampires, of course! You were so close to getting me there. Now tell me exactly what you're looking for from me."

  The person, Carlos, then appeared in front of her in a flash. It was impossible to keep up with the speed.

  "How did you do that?" says the narrator. Julie inquired, scared of the people in her immediate vicinity.

  "That's not all we can do," Katherine chuckled. She averted her gaze for a second, and when she glanced around, her eyes were surrounded by black veins and she had fangs.

  Julie exclaimed, horrified by what she had just witnessed, and turned to face the others. Carlos and Aneta grinned at her response. The other woman reappeared not long after.

  "Did you make the call?" With his arms crossed, Carlos inquired. He's been avoiding the Mikaelsons for over a century. He was discovered assisting the witches in their plot against Klaus.

  "Yes, I did it. He appears to be...well, I'm not sure. You'll never know how Elijah feels. But I'm confident he'll come," said the girl.

  With a panicked expression on her face, Katherine responded, "Actually I have something to do. I'll come back before he gets here." She walked away after one last glance at each of them.

  "Can't believe she just left," the girl muttered, which was only heard by the other vampires.

  "Come on Marina, it's Katherine! You really think she's gonna stay and see Elijah?" Aneta asked.

  She has been running from the original brothers for 2 centuries. She was part of a coven who tried to take down the Mikaelsons and was caught. She was turned instead of killed. She didn't have any reason to run, until she met Carlos. They tried to kill Klaus again with the help of a woman named Marina Carmo, Carlos' cousin. When the brother's found out, they were angry to say the least. They ran before he could take their hearts out.

  Julie peered through the hazy window. She was hoping that someone would come to her rescue and save her from this lunacy. Even though she had taken self defence lessons as a child, there was no way she could defeat these beings who owned superhuman strength, had blood that healed others, and also had black veins and fangs. She chuckled at her own words, thinking to herself, "It really must be vampires."

  Then someone knocked on the rusted door.

  Marina was looking at Aneta when she said, "Keep an eye on her. Let's go, Carlos." The two then walked away.

  Julie remained seated and contemplated what would happen, fearful for Elijah's safety. If they said he was like them, though...

  A shard of glass shattered her thoughts. Someone had smashed the window, she noticed as she gazed out the window.

  Marina approached it, and Julie recognised her friend Quinn. She breathed a sigh of relief before gasping as she realised Quinn had broken Marina's neck.

  Quinn exchanged a glance with her friend, "I'm sure you've got a lot on your mind right now

  Quinn exchanged a glance with her friend, "I'm sure you've got a lot on your mind right now. But I need you to put your faith in me. Everything is going to be alright. Elijah will handle everything. Let's get out of here now." She extended her hand.

  Julie interlaced her shaky hands with her friends' and walked out of the room, only to be met by two persons, Carlos and Aneta, who had their hearts ripped out of their bodies with Elijah standing nearby.

𐂂

A/n

These chapters from 11 won't be as good as the first ones cause I wrote them in a hurry so.

I've finished writing the majority of the book and only have to edit some before I edited the whole book so I'll post about 2 chapters a day and hopefully finish the story by Christmas

Vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter if you liked it.