⇢︎ prologυe

─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎

─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎

It all began when the Celestials emerged before the six Singularities and the dawn of creation. The Prime Celestial, otherwise known as Arishem, created the first sun and brought light into the universe.

Life began and effectively blossomed. Everything was in harmony, but not for long. Once an abnormal species of predator surfaced from broad space to feed on intelligent life, Deviants, they rendered the universe into pure pandemonium.

In an attempt to reconstruct the natural order, Arishem sent Eternals. These immortal heroes from the planet Olympia possessed one purpose, and it was to eliminate all deviants roaming the earth.

The immortal beings had uncompromising faith in the Prime Celestial until one dreadful mission, led by the Prime Eternal, Ajak, changed everything...

─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎

Everyone has felt irked toward an individual in their lifetime. It doesn't matter how inconsequential the spark of irritation inaugurated. Frankly, it can commence just by someone glancing at someone else in a menacing demeanor.

For her, it activated when they initially locked eyes. Shamelessly, Druig conveyed Y/n one of his signature smirks, resulting in the eternal woman rolling her eyes with frustration laced in them. Intrigued by her bizarre reaction, he approached her as she cherished the planet displayed through a window, viewing the small smile creeping onto her face. Seeing movement from the corner of her eye, her gaze veered around to him, discerning each of his trifling features.

"What's your name?" Druig questioned, smirking with his hand behind his back.

"I don't tell strangers my name immediately, you know?" she retorted, returning her eyes to the faraway world. Lacquers of a strenuous blue and verdant green meshed together to cultivate the floating sphere, rendering all the stars surrounding it darken out of her vision.

"My name is Druig," he replied, reckoning that would get her to concede her name.

"You must be foolish if you think that's going to make me say my name, Druig," she remarked, suppressing a smile.

"You're going to be a challenge," Druig sighed, rolling his eyes to impersonate what she did earlier.

"And you certainly can't leave me alone, can you?" she commented. Something inside her not to get attached to the team, to walk away from the over persistent man. Nevertheless, she could not wander off or remember anything from before she stood on the ship, and she remained reserved. It was almost as if she knew something would devastate the contentment she dreamed of.

"You just intrigue me, darling," Druig admitted, expecting a reaction from the new nickname. Holding back a flustered reaction, she resumed scrutinizing the earth, hoping if she stared long enough, he'd saunter away.

Being Druig, he reacted the exact opposite.

"I'll get a wonderful reaction out of you, darling. Someday." Druig said, appreciating the strands of hair that framed her face.

"You'll be waiting a lifetime then," she acknowledged as her stare did not falter, restraining the laughter that desperately wanted to be released.

Oh, I would just like to tell you she couldn't be more mistaken.

─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎

[OKAY, MIGHT HAVE SLOW UPDATES CAUSE OF FINALS WEEK! I GOT IMPATIENT! HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS! SORRY FOR ALL ERRORS!]