─︎ тwenтy ѕιх || reѕorт ─

OKAY, THIS IS A SMUT.
IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT, WAIT FOR THE
NEXT CHAPTER! SORRY IF IT IS BAD!
ENJOY!

─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎

─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎

PRESENT DAY

Thanks to his quick planning, Druig had made a reservation at a resort for him and his fiance. He couldn't stop smiling whenever he realized they were finally engaged. With his heart pumping in immeasurable elation, he led Y/n into their room, tugging their large suitcase in the unoccupied hand.

Unable to resist, Druig quickly pushed her against the wall and kissed his fiance when the door finally locked, forgetting to put the suitcase where it belonged. They could deal with that in the morning. Infatuated, she reciprocated the abrupt action, gasping when her back somehow gently collided with the wall. To each other, they were drugs. Their scents mixed together, only intensifying their everlasting lust. As his hand pulled her hair gently, Y/n groaned, allowing her neck to be subtly exposed. Seizing the opportunity, Druig laid a trail of kisses on her neck, knowing everything that made her tick.

Feeling herself melt away, hickeys emerged on her neck and collarbone, increasing her arousing sensation. Entwining their tongues in another kiss, their bodies moved together, electricity making their hearts beat in sync and in a frenzy.

Before they knew it, their clothing was no longer on their bodies, creating a pile on the floor that they would ignore until the morning. Wrapping an arm around Druig's neck, she felt him wrap one around her waist, his fingertips igniting potent blazes within her. Druig could sense it, feeling her body temperature rise with each kiss. Tapping her thigh with his other hand, he signaled her to jump. She did, and he carried her to the bed, the red silk sending a mild shiver down her spine.

At that point, she could already tell that he would want her to beg for her release, to leave her unable to walk. He was aware of her every move, treasuring it.

"I love you," he whispered as he kissed the spot between her breasts, making her breathing quicken.

"And I love you," she whispered, maintaining eye contact. Grinding her pussy up and down his erection, she earned a groan from him.

Druig smirked, feeling his dick ache as he used his hands and mouth to skillfully play with her nipples. "Someone's eager." She held in her groans, refusing to prove him right. "Not going to make any noises, are we?"

Shaking her head, she locked in her answer, challenging him.

"Fine," Druig said, ready to win whatever game they were playing. "If you make a noise, I win. We both know how much you hate to lose, darling."

Slightly wanting to take back her answer, she knew it was too late when his fingers pressed against her clit. Biting her inner lip, she realized she was going to lose. Creating more friction, he circled her clit, kissing her stomach until it reached where his fingers idled. Licking her just the right way, he made her hips buck as his three fingers entered her, going at a speed that left her needing more. Druig watched her reaction, waiting for her to slip out a moan. Increasing the speed on her clit, he noticed how she gripped onto the sheets and how her back arched, burying her head in the pillow.