─︎ nιneтeen || ιnтervιew ─︎

─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎

─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎

IRAQ - PRESENT DAY

Needing more content for his movie, Kingo hosted an exclusive interview with the only couple on the team, and Karun sincerely encouraged the idea, as always. They were quite the duo, always seeking new things to give their fans. However, Kingo had a clandestine intention in the midst. More than anything, he desired to urge Druig to propose as discreetly as possible.

"Now, you two have been together for hundreds of years, yes?" Kingo questioned, holding a fake microphone and shifting it near the couple. Karun kept his camera filming, eager for Kingo to fulfill his goal.

"Um, yes." Y/n nodded suspiciously, discerning the glint of mischief in her friend's eyes.

"And no one has proposed yet?" Kingo continued, brows furrowed in fake disbelief. Very discreet indeed. Not wanting to answer the question, Y/n glanced at Druig, granting him a teasing smile.

Y/n nudged his arm, making him playfully glare at her. "Go on, Druig. The fans are waiting. I'll summon a dagger if you don't answer." She didn't mean it, at least Kingo hoped so. Either way, he knew that if he ever released the prime footage of what it was truly like being a part of an immortal team, Y/n and Druig would be the star couple. He could see the people now, all bundling up and applauding the movie and his genius.

"We wanted to get married in Olympia. Since it apparently doesn't exist, it hindered our plans." Druig explained, hiding a smile as he felt Y/n's gaze on him. Showing emotions wasn't something he wanted the entire world (aka Kingo's fans) to see.

"So what you're saying is that we can expect a wedding soon, right?" Kingo said, pursing his lips in anticipation.

"Next question, Kingo." Y/n interrupted, concealing her growing amusement as she uncovered his scheme. "I have to go talk to Makkari, and if I hear something about marriage when I get back, I will scorch your hair."

"Fine," Kingo grumbled as she left. After he made sure she was a considerable distance away from them, he continued. "What do you like about her, and how do you make sure she doesn't leave you?"

Druig choked on a piece of bread he was eating. Kingo didn't know how he got it, but that was irrelevant. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me," Kingo said, shrugging his shoulders.

Druig recovered from his coughing fit, clearing his throat. "Well, I love her smile."

"We all do. Something deeper than that, Druig." Kingo proceeded, looking back just in case Y/n was approaching.

"I love the way she can make me feel like I am the only person in the world," Druig said, smiling slightly at the memories. "I love how when we first met, she tried to keep her distance. She wanted to make me her enemy."