Apprehended...

I didn't even need to think about it. If Loki was alive. I would do anything I possibly could to bring him back...

Back home.

Back to his family.

Back where he belonged.

Back to me.

"I'll do it." I answered without hesitation.

Mobius looked at me shocked. Perhaps because I had just agreed without even hearing him out. But I didn't care.

He glanced at the other three momentarily, who just shrugged at him clearly unbothered by my speedy decision.

He nodded his head to me, "Alright then Y/N." He almost looked a little deflated, as if he had prepared a speech in order to persuade me to go with them. And I had just ruined the chance for him to use it.

But if what he said was true. I was willing to risk it to hold him again. I turned to Hades, cradling his head in my arms reaching up to scratch below his forelock.

"Behave now boy. Do you hear me? I'm gonna go with them and see if I can bring Loki back to us. Ok?"

Hades let out a small nicker. Nudging me gently with his nose.

"I know. I won't be gone long...I hope." I sighed, "I wish," I hesitated, "I just wish I could let them know I'm safe..." I trailed off as an idea popped into my head, turning to face Mobius.

I looked to see him holding the clipboard in his hand that one of the guards had been holding onto earlier. He was watching our liaison with a slight look of confusion written over his face.

"May I?" I asked, pointing to the clipboard and pen.

He looked down at the items in his hand, hesitating slightly. "I mean, ah. Yeah. Sure...c-can he?" Mobius scratched his head, "I have to ask. Can he understand you?"

I nodded and moved over to take them from his outreached hands. "Well I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I think he understands most of what we say." I answered, as I began scribbling a note down onto a piece of the headed paper. Embellished with the TVA's personal logo.

'I hope this letter reaches you guys. Or to whoever may find it, if not my friend, please if you will, take it to the Palace or give it to Thor. By this point I will be long gone and I need you to know why. Some people from the TVA have approached me. Loki needs my help.

I know. I know. I also know what you're all thinking. He's dead. But this man is adamant that he's not? It could all just be a ploy? Who knows? But what have I got left to lose? I've already lost my everything. If I can bring him back...I will do anything in my power to do just that.

I don't know when or how I will get back to you...If I'm lucky enough to get back at all. Who knows what lies behind this door. Just know I love you all. That I am grateful for each and everyone of you and everything you have done for me over the years. But please try to understand why I'm doing this...I hope to see you again soon.

All my love Y/N xx'

I pulled the paper gently releasing it from the clip, rolling it up tightly before I tied it into Hades long mane the best I could. Hoping it would make it back to the palace with him. "Make sure and take it to Thor boy." I instructed, with one final pat on his neck and a kiss to the side of his face.