We Need A Plan...

Mobius and Loki had been to Ravonna's office to find it empty.

The canteen.

The library.

The analysing room.

Nothing.

"I...I don't understand." Mobius scratched his head, as they made their way along the corridor towards the room that he had given Y/N. It was the only other place he could think of that she might be.

"I heard her Mobius, I swear to you. She said something about B-15? Then she disappeared. I cant reach out to her..." Loki shook his head, racing after Mobius.

As they turned the corner, Mobius slammed into a disorientated D-16.

"I...I'm sorry sir. I didn't see you." He stammered.

Mobius took him by the shoulders gently, trying to steady him, "Are you ok D-16?" He asked, studying him.

He looked up meeting Loki's gaze, "I...I need to speak to you alone."

Before Mobius could speak, D-16 reached forwards grabbing Loki's arm and hitting his tempad. Pulling him through the portal and closing it making sure Mobius couldn't follow them.

"What is the meaning of this? I demand to know at once?" Loki barked at D-16 disapprovingly.

"How does she know me?" He asked Loki, eyes wide much like that of a deer caught in headlights. Theo began pacing around in front of him and that's when Loki realised they were on a beach somewhere. Theo's boots were leaving imprints on the pale white sand below them.

"When I grabbed her arm. What? What did she do to me? I seen images in my head."

Loki really looked at Theo. He was so confused. So lost. He felt something twinge inside him, realising that he sympathised with him.

"Then...then Ravonna asked me if I knew who she was? She has never asked anyone that before. So why me?!" He yelled. Halting in front of Loki looking for answers. "Why would she ask me if I knew a Variant...unless she knows that I should?"

Loki's shoulders slumped and he let out a sigh. He spotted some large pieces of driftwood near the shore and nodded towards them, "Let's sit shall we? Perhaps...Well perhaps I can help you."

As they settled opposite each other on the chunks of driftwood, Loki pondered how to go about this.

He ran his hands through his hair, sighing. "When we were stuck on Lamentis-1, we didn't think we were going to make it off alive. Sylvie opened up slightly and told me about you. Your name is not D-16. It is indeed Theo. She told me about her husband. That's you." Loki pointed to Theo.

Theo had been staring at his hands while Loki spoke, but those words made his head whip up.

"Her husband? How...how can I be her husband. I was born to serve the TVA."

Loki scoffed at that, "You were not born in the TVA. You once were apart of your own Asgard. As was she. The TVA came to take you both away. That's what they do. All the Minutemen are just like us. Variants arrested for not serving your purpose on the sacred timeline. Taken from your timeline, from your lives why? B-because some lizards decide that it doesn't suit?! It's ridiculous! But you do know her, you were about to start a family together. When the TVA came along and prevented that from happening, she was just lucky enough to slip from their grasp. She didn't kill those men on the missions either but I have a grave idea who did. Sylvie was just the scapegoat."

Theo sighed, rubbing his temples. This was leaving him with a headache. "Then why can't I remember her?" he sighed.

Loki remembered Sylvie saying how badly scrambled C-20's memories where. Perhaps he could help Theo remember her if he could fix his memories.