But When I Kissed Her...

I couldn't believe my luck. I had been taken by those god forsaken clowns who called themselves the TVA?

Imagine, making a God stand trial for offences against a sacred timeline? What absurdity. Did they not know who they were talking to?

A God does not plead. For anyone.

I am Loki of Asgard and I am burdened with glorious purpose.

Well rather.

Burdened in this....this...abyss?

I knew straight away that the monster in the sky was not anyones friend when I landed in this godforsaken hell. I watched on in horror as it swallowed up an entire building leaving but dust in its tracks as it passed over it.

I had been here some while now. Too long really...But I had no idea how to get out.

It had all went wrong when I had taken that mortal woman out on a date.

I don't really know what came over me but when I found myself in the company of those other freaks...I had this undeniable urge to be closer to her.

Something drew me to her.

When the man with the metal arm said I was taking her out? Well that was rather fun. Toying with her emotions like that would be exhilarating.

Mortals. *rolls eyes* They are so easily manipulated.

She seemed astounded by me when she laid those glittering doe eyes upon me. I mean what did she expect? She was in the presence of a God after all.

In the car she would not stop mumbling on and on. So I did what I knew always worked. I kissed her.

But when I kissed her?

Ohhhh. Little Mouse showed her true colours to me.

She was but a temptress.

And I was the cat ready to play.

That smart mouth and wit.

She was magnetic.

That is when I realised that she was no mere mortal. I could feel how her powers reacted to my touch, not just her body.

She was extraordinary. Yet, there was a strange power in her body that hadn't presented itself to her. I could feel it. This woman could be a dangerous weapon in the right hands.

Perhaps. If I had played my cards right I could have been in possession of such a weapon. Ravishing her body would have just been an added bonus. Not to mention what she showed me had happened. She had healing capabilities. But alas when she left the restaurant I tried to follow her, but I got nabbed by those idiots for breaching my timeline. I had always wondered what had happened to her?

I had made my presence known in these realms. I had quickly found a group of misfits in desperate need of leadership. In which I was made for. But I had this pull again...Like before with Little Mouse. I could sense her. She was here. In the abyss.

It took me a while...but the loyal subjects had proved worthy and had located a woman that fitted her description.

Now here I was, standing watching her sleep so peacefully. In some kind of hideout.

Little Mouse was smart. Just like I knew she was. She knew to seek out refuge and hide. But now. Now it was my turn to have her. To keep her safe, perhaps those powers of hers could get us out of here and she could rule by my side as my Queen.