That's Suicide...

Theo had managed to escape Ravonna's office before she could get a chance to stop him.

He was running through the halls of the TVA faster than his legs had ever carried him.

He had to save her.

He couldn't let them take her from him again.

He burst through the doors just as B-15 lifted her timestick about to prune Sylvie. But before she could touch her with it he knocked it out of her hand and sent it skidding across the floor.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" B-15 yelled at Theo.

"Saving my wife." He stated matter of factly, stepping between Sylvie and B-15, "I won't let you monsters take her from me again."

B-15 chuckled, "so you are picking their side? Bad move D-16."

"What you are fighting for isn't real B-15! Loki helped me see. Sylvie isn't the one that is dangerous here."

"And who is?" B-15 barked.

"Ravonna!" Sylvie yelled. "It's what we have been trying to tell you all along."

B-15 shook her head, "Ravonna isn't dangerous. She is a visionary." A dangerous smile lingered on B-15's lips, "she is about to bring about a change that will benefit us all."

Sylvie's eyebrows knitted together as she listened to B-15. "Where is Y/N?" She asked.

"Pruned. Sent to the wastelands. Out of our way."

"They pruned Loki too." Theo informed Sylvie over his shoulder.

"They did what?!" She asked shocked. "No-no they can't. Theo! We need him."

"What can I do?" He asked still watching B-15 closely. He didn't trust her. "Look B-15. The TVA is lying to you. Everyone who works at the TVA...The Time-Keepers, look they didn't create you. They kidnapped you from the timeline, and erased your memories. Memories she can access through enchantment. So before this, you had a past, maybe you even had a family? A life you don't remember."

B-15 stared at them, her face cold and hard. "Nice try. His mind manipulation perhaps worked on your weak mind. But I know I was made here with a purpose!"

The doors burst open and Ravonna appeared, dragging Mobius with her by his tie. Theo took the opportunity to down B-15 as her attention had been taken from them for a split second.

Sylvie attacked Ravonna at the same time, freeing Mobius from her grasp. Together they hit the ground with a thud.

Sylvie stared down at her, "give me your tempad."

Ravonna just smirked up at her.

"Who is really behind the TVA?" Sylvie growled.

"I'm as in the dark as you are."

Sylvie groaned mockingly, "Poor Judge Renslayer. Your whole plans been destroyed. Tell me, how does it feel to be on the other side of it?" Sylvie looked around the room, "This is it, isn't it? This is where you dragged me after you stole my life? A fitting place, then, to take yours."

"And what if I said Loki and Y/N aren't dead?" Ravonna raised her eyebrows, "Not yet, anyway."

"I'd say you were lying."

"Maybe. Or maybe we want the same thing."

Sylvie sniggered, "Oh I doubt that very much. How are they still alive? And how will saving them get us closer to who's really behind the TVA?"

"It's complicated. I'm telling you this willingly."

"Why?" Mobius asked, as he fixed his tie.

Ravonna's eyes flickered to where he was behind her, "Because I want to know who's at the top of this. I want to know who lied to me. When we prune a branched reality, it's impossible to destroy all of its matter. So we move it to a place on the timeline where it won't continue growing. Basically, the branched timeline isn't reset. It's transferred."

"To where?" Mobius asked.

"A void at the end of time. Where every instance of existence collides at the same point and simply stops."

"Why?" Sylvie asked, looking confused.

"I don't know. The dogma states that the end of time is still being written, that the Time-Keepers are transforming it into utopia."

Sylvie rolled her eyes, "That's nice. Super believable."

"Whatever the real reason..." Ravonna started, "nothing ever comes back from there. But I can help you if you trust me."

Sylvie looked at Mobius who had lifted the timestick from the floor, twisting it he nodded to Sylvie. She pushed herself off Ravonna, standing to look down at her. "You need to get us all the information on the end of time."

"But it's just a void." Ravonna said as she stood up, dusting off her clothes.

"What if The Void isn't the end though? What if there's something beyond it? Hiding in the shadow of apocalypses obscured me from the TVA because I couldn't create a diverging branch there, right? So if all of this is still being written, whatever happens is just a new timeline."

"It would be impossible to start a nexus event there. You could be completely undetectable." Ravonna snorted.

"That's it then. That's the only place they could be. So how do we get past The Void?" Sylvie asked.

Ravonna sighed, "It's impossible. There's nothing for the TemPad to lock onto, no destination."

"Then we go through it."

"That's suicide." Mobius stated.

"Mobius we need to find Y/N and Loki. We might even find the man behind the curtain."

"And then what?"

"Well, he can send us back. He is the one that decides what happens right?" Sylvie looked to Theo, he knew exactly what she was thinking. He nodded to her letting her know he was onboard.

They had to go after them. They couldn't leave them in the void.

Sylvie grabbed the timestick from Mobius and pruned herself, Theo followed suit before anyone could stop them and in a flash, they were gone.

Ravonna sniggered. "Well that saves me any bother. They don't go gently, do they?" She asked Mobius but he stayed silent. "You know, we brought in Kree, Titans, vampires. Why is it the two orphan demigods are such a pain in the ass?"

"And yet it was your idea to bring in another one." He retorted.

"You thought it best to bring in his soulmate. Not your smartest moment Mobius."

He shook his head, looking at the timestick on the floor, "All that time, I really believed we were the good guys." He started, "hunting people like dogs..."

"Where are you going with this Mobius?" Ravonna asked.

He looked from the floor to her, "You have known all this time? Haven't you?"

She snorted, "known what?"

"That...this. What we are fighting for isn't real."

"Someone out there controls everything. I don't know who or how Mobius. We are here to keep the timeline in check. That's all you need to know."

Mobius nodded, "Good to know Ravonna." With that he bent down and lifted the timestick balancing it in one hand. "Maybe Y/N was right."

"Right about what?"

Mobius smirked at her, twisting the stick and pruning himself. With that the stick rattled to the floor and Ravonna was left standing with B-15.

She clenched her jaw and reached up to massage her temples, "why can nothing go to plan." She huffed out in frustration.