A STOLEN MOMENT AND SOME SWEEPING

"Straight to bed," Molly chided from the hallway as we brushed our teeth. "No talking."

I glanced through the side of my eyes at Fred, who gave me a similar look. No talking, yeah right. As soon as she had made sure everyone went into their rooms, with Hermione and Ginny downstairs, Molly seemed satisfied enough to leave the landing.

"How are we gonna sneak over there?" I whispered loud enough for George to hear.

"Thomas," Fred sighed, "Do you even know who you're talking to?"

I looked at him, confused, as he stood and got out of bed. From the sound of it, George did the same thing.

"Are we just walking over there? Don't you think that'll get us caught?"

"Grab my arm," Fred laughed, "Just hold onto me."

I blushed, bewildered on why both of them seemed to know something I didn't. It only occurred to me moments before Fred apparated what he was doing.

The sudden rush of wind that accompanied being moved rather quickly fluttered through my hair, until we were in another dark room.

"Please tell me this is the right place," George quietly mumbled.

"What the bloody hell are you two doing in here?" Ron exclaimed.

"Apparated," George said excitedly, "Those classes sure did come in handy, mm?"

"I think I'm gonna be sick," I mumbled, leaning onto Fred. My forehead slammed into his chest as his arms wrapped around me.

"We came to talk about the weapon, obviously," Fred explained.

"The weapon?" Harry asked, "You mean what Sirius was talking about?"

"Yeah, Mr. Chosen One, what's the secret weapon?"

"I've no idea," Harry said defensively.

"What could he have that we don't, really?" I asked, head still spinning a bit.

"Perhaps some sort of dark magic spell?" Ron offered.

"But there can't be anything worse than the Avada Kedavra curse, can there?"

"What's worse than death?" Fred asked.

We all sat in the dark, silent for a moment. The Black house groaned and creaked around us, like a million spirits were walking the halls. What could be worse than death? And whatever it was, Voldemort was working on getting it.

"You know," I whispered, not even sure if anyone was looking at me. "Even after Sirius told us all of that, it feels like we know nothing."

"It does seem like a lot of the pieces are missing," Harry agreed quietly.

After sitting for a few more minutes, and a couple more turns of my stomach, Fred and George decided there was nothing much else to talk about and we apparated back into our bedroom.

"Can we please never do that again," I grumbled, feeling like I was going to be sick.

"No promises, as always," George responded, grunting as he climbed into his bed.

"This house smells like cobwebs," Fred randomly observed.

"These beds feel like cobwebs," George agreed.

"This conversation is as interesting as cobwebs," I ended, sighing as my head hit the pillow.

Fred crawled in beside me, letting out a deep, silent breath against the back of my head as he settled in. I will admit, it's a little embarrassing how desperate my body was getting. The feeling of his chest pressed against me made my body feel warm, and his heavy arm over my waist made my stomach swirl--in a different way than apparating did.