ITS ALL ABOUT PERSPECTIVE

George had given us a knowing look as we both left to go to the bathroom once he had gotten back, but surprisingly held back from making any remarks. I felt a shiver run down my spine as Fred walked behind me silently on our way down the hall.

As I stepped into I turned around to face him, watching with nervous breaths as he gently locked the door, looking over at me with a downright hungry look in his eyes.

Fred dropped the towel and shampoo he'd had in his arms as he reached for my face and pressed our lips together firmly. My towel slipped from my grip as I struggled to stand, arms reaching over to wrap around his waist and clutch his shirt in my hands.

"Merlin, Thomas," he ground out, pressing my lower back into the sink as he tilted his head to bring his mouth to my neck.

"Shit," I hissed, feeling his thigh press between my legs harshly.

"Merlin, what has it been, a week? A month?"

"I have no idea," I muttered, nestling my hands in the hair at the base of his neck.

His hands danced around my waistband and slid under hesitantly, burning heat being left wherever his fingertips trailed. I could feel my body become agitated, irritable at the fact he seemingly refused to go lower.

"Eager, are we?" He breathily asked as he pulled back, looking into my eyes.

"Yes," I snapped, leaning forward and kissing him, desperate to have all the air stolen from my lungs.

"Holy shit," I heard him barely speak, his voice just above a whisper. "Is this bathroom even big enough for this? How are we gonna pull this off?"

I glanced around the room, suddenly noticing how much of a tiny square box it was. The opposite wall to the sink was already dangerously close to Fred's back, and I felt my brain go into overdrive with desperation for the best way to do this quickly--with as little noise as possible...for obvious reasons.

"Mm," I hummed lowly, feeling Fred's lips graze my neck as I thought. Experimentally I placed some of my weight on the sink, hearing it creak in protest under me. Alright, that's ruled out.

"Mmh," Fred growled quietly, forehead resting on my shoulder as he shifted against my leg.

It was then that I looked behind me, and I saw Fred's reflection look up to see the exact same solution I had found. His eyes glittered in approval, hands already gripping onto my hips.

"I don't like this," I whispered, turning around anyways to face the mirror, staring at myself.

"I think it's great," he murmured, leaning against me and pressing his chest to my back as he pressed a kiss into the back of my neck. Fred reached into the shower, flipping it on to create the frantic noise of water escaping the ancient plumbing.

Chills covered my body as my hands gripped onto the freezing porcelain, feeling Fred gently play with the hem of my sweater. I bit my lip, staring down at the drain, Fred's fingers ventured down to my trouser button, hastily undoing it.

"Calm down," I breathed out, feeling my shoulders droop as the weight of my body became more and more obvious.

"Don't think that's possible," he spoke into my ear, causing me to flinch and bang my shoulder lightly against the wall.

The moisture in the air began to collect in a thick steam, the entire room feeling humid and sticky for one reason or another. I kicked my trousers off as they collected on the floor, Fred running his hands appreciatively over my bare skin.

"Fuck," he whispered, reaching down into his towel and pulling out the bottle. I barely heard the snap but seeing its reflection open up and spill onto Fred's fingers was enough to send a shudder through my body.