A/N and info

Here's just a few disclaimers and information for how I'll be writing. Reading this isn't necessary, but it can help you understand a bit about my writing and what to expect.

For each imagine it is xreader, using gender-inclusive pronouns and descriptions, just so that anyone can read this despite gender labels or preferred pronouns. If different pronouns are ever used, it will be written at the beginning of the imagine.

Of course this is slightly different for Newt because his character is gay, which has been confirmed through twitter by the author of The Maze Runner himself (James Dashner). This means, that anytime an imagine is romantic, the reader is a boy. I will still continue to use they/them pronouns for Y/n in Newt's imagines because pronouns don't equal gender, people who identify as men can still go by pronouns aside from he/him, which is the reasoning behind me continuing to use they/them.

In each imagine, a short description will be included at the beginning to ensure it interests you. Your relationship with the character will also be specified, some are platonic (friendly) and others are before or while dating.

In majority of the imagines you will have a hut, because I am continuously including this, I found it unnecessary to include an explanation at the start of each imagine. Unless it is written otherwise, assume you have a hut because either you are a girl and it was provided for safety reasons, your hammock is broken or, you work as a keeper and each keeper is given a hut. Just use whichever you are most comfortable with.

For Thomas and Teresa imagines, the plot and timeline will very often differ to the movies and books because a lot of the imagines are set in the glade, where neither stayed for very long at.

When it is required, a TW will be at the beginning of each chapter, if you think it'll trigger you, read he next one, I'd hate to upset anyone. TW will be used for things from violence, mental illnesses and any other topics that could be triggering. Please stay safe and don't read if you think it'll upset you.

Meanings for initialisms used:
Y/n: Your name
Y/e/c: Your eye colour
Y/h/c: Your hair colour
Y/s/t: Your skin tone

Thank you so much to anyone who chose to read my imagines, I hope you enjoy reading <3