• December 23 •

Okay, so the resort in this book is completely fictional and I made everything up. So don't get confused if you live in the UK and have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.

Upon arriving at the resort, you, Harrison, Tom and Harry were the last ones so you all had to check in without the rest of the families which didn't matter though because you'd all be together eventually.

"You okay?" Tom started, leaning down to check on you.

"Feeling too cold? Need anymore meds?"

"I'm fine, seriously Tom" You sighed. Apart from that sick voice you stil had, you were actually all healed now but your voice was the only thing stopping Tom from believing that you were okay, just like you've been saying. It was just a minor fever, nothing more.

"Hmm" He only hummed as you all finished checking in from the warm lobby.

A soft, warm fabric was what you felt on top of your head and when you turned around, Harry was there with a that tight-lipped-british smile. You didn't know why didn't opt for a beanie before leaving but you were glad, now that Harry gave you one.

"Thanks, Baz" You smiled and only waved you off.

The layout of this resort was quite unique but in a good way. As soon as you arrive at the front of the location, there was a tall building out front with the usual lower to middle class accommodations and also a restaurant and a lobby. Then when you exited just beside the lobby, there was a big path with multiple different buildings around. Parking was in front of the lobby so no cars were allowed in this area.

There was one massive path in the centre with buildings on each side, sort of like a street with houses. Except the buildings were more like large units of houses. There were multiple of these around and they all had a balcony and lounge outside. Each building was split in half, both having joined common rooms. It was basically a house on each half. Separate rooms and bathrooms but same kitchen and living room. The Hollands' and Osterfields' were together and James's family and Luke's were on the other. That's why Nikki and Dom picked this resort because the accommodation fits well for families with quantities.

There was also an option to rent a golf buggy and you and Tom joked around about renting one just to race in it.

"I could so I beat you!"

"No, you can't, you'll be too afraid to speed"

You gave him a look and he laughed.

"We'll see about that" You mumbled.

As you all were walking to the building The Hollands' booked, Tom kept stealing not so sneaky glances from your side. He was carrying most of your luggage since he wouldn't let you carry heavy stuff yet and even that didn't stop him from trying to admire you intently. A smile was trying to escape your lips so you bit your lip to hide it as much as you can which Tom noticed. It's fun messing with him.

"Y/n,"

You hummed.

"Can I kiss you now?"

The two other boys chuckled from the front.

"Not yet, give it some time, okay?" You smiled sympathetically.

As much as you'd love to kiss him too, you were still wary of the virus you still carried. It's good to give it time to fade away fully.

"Can I kiss you on your neck?"

You only shrugged and he didn't hesitate to lean down and start nibbling on your neck whilst you all continued to walk. Harry and Harrison rolled their eyes from hearing the slop from behind them.