• December 18 •

Btw, this one has smut so it's going to be extra longer (6.3K words)

"Stop moving, I'm almost done!" You groaned as Harrison whined even more from underneath you.

He gripped your hips to push you off but you pushed his hands away as you continued to do his eyeshadow.

"But I'm hungry!"

"After this you'll get food kay?" You sighed.

You had currently won a bet that you guys all made from watching Love Island. Your chosen people coupled up just like you claimed and none of the boys got their bets accurate and you, somehow, did. Since you won the bet, the boys all have to do what you say. It could be cleaning your room, making you snacks. In this case, you decided to give them a glamorous makeover and each time they'll take turns whilst the other two people clean your room.

You got to do each one of their makeup whilst the other two cleaned your room, win-win.

Harrison was first, Harry cleaning your ensuite bathroom and Tom cleaning the floors which included of picking up rubbish and lay around dishes, which there was alot, surprising him as he wondered where all the dishes had gone. Your room was a bit of a mess so this was a perfect way to deal with that.

"Y/n, I swear if you poke my eye, your gonna regret being born" Harrison threatened playfully, stopping you abruptly with his hands, holding your wrists to stop you from touching him.

"I'll be very careful don't worry"

"Ofcourse I'm worried, you rarely put makeup on, much less on other people" He reasoned and whined. You groaned, pushing his hands away and leaning forward with the mascara in your hands.

"I just want to give this a go" You chuckled very lightly to avoid poking him.

"Wow Haz, you look so pretty" Tom mocked as he passed you both with a full trash bag before stopping to take a look at Haz's makeover.

"I bet I do" He smiled, telling him to look up after doing his top lashes.

Tom glanced at the hair clips that made him look ridiculous and he couldn't help himself as he took a picture and a video, posting the picture on his story, captioning it: victim 1.

Tom sneaked up behind you, tickling your sides. Thus, almost poking Harrison in the eye but just miraculously missed it.

"Oi!" Harrison yelled.

"It wasn't me!" You protested and as you looked behind you, Tom was gone, you laughing at the muffled movements of the trash bag from out the hallway.

"Twat!" Harrison screamed.

Harrison stayed still pretty much the whole time, enjoying the soft brushes and sponges you'd use on his face. He was basically taking a small nap as you delicately massaged his face with the soft bristles of the makeup brushes. His hands wrapped comfortably around your waist, locking his hands behind your back as it rested on your lower waist. The only thing he was complaining about alot was being hungry, which wasn't much of an issue as you promised he'd get good food later for dinner.

You, him and Tom all had casual conversations around the room as Harry was left in the bathroom on his own. It took a solid 30 minutes to finish his look that you chose to create and you were proud for the work you had created.

"Your all done pretty boy" You announced, combing his hair carefully to structure it neatly.

"That felt nice actually, all the brushes and that. Just except for the..mascara ofcourse" You chuckled at that last sentence and as you hopped of Harrison's lap, Harry poked his head out the bathroom as he heard the sheets move.