𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝖤𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖨 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖢𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌, 𝖠𝗃𝖺𝗑 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖤𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗇𝖺. 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗋𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾!

 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗋𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾!

❥︎❥︎❥︎

Eʟɪᴀɴᴀ Cᴏsᴛᴀs ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ up to remove her sunglasses as she scanned the bustling sight of the international arrival gates at Incheon International Airport

Eʟɪᴀɴᴀ Cᴏsᴛᴀs ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ up to remove her sunglasses as she scanned the bustling sight of the international arrival gates at Incheon International Airport. She grinned as she spotted her brother, Ajax, waving at her excitedly with a sign that says, 'Welcome Home, El!'

'Oomph,' Ajax exhaled as Eliana ambushed him with a bear hug, laughing joyfully.

He planted a soft peck on her forehead before pulling away and greeting his beloved sister.

'I've missed you, squirt. How was your flight?'

'Smooth sailing, Captain,' she grinned up at him. 'I managed to nap my way through most of it.'

Eliana and Ajax were practically inseparable growing up. Born to a Jamaican-Korean mother and a Greek father, both siblings had to endure the scrutiny and prejudice associated with their mixed heritage. Their shared trials and tribulations only encouraged the siblings to cherish their bond even more.

'Come on, let's go get you home for some food. You must be starving,' Ajax exclaimed, reaching behind Eliana to grab her luggage.

'Oh, I've got that, Jay,' she said as she tried to reach for the luggage trolley.

'No way, El,' he rolled his eyes at her, before flexing his muscles with a mischievous look in his brown eyes. 'I've gotta put these babies to good use.'

She snorted before gently shoving him playfully. 'Whatever, dweeb.'

Ajax only sent her an exaggerated wink in response as they made their way over towards the car park. The two siblings admittedly made quite the striking pair, towering over most people in the crowd. The gentle breeze of the airport's air conditioning system delicately blew Eliana's silky dark tresses away from her stunning face. Ajax's chiseled features were only highlighted by the stream of sunlight passing through the giant airport windows.