𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯: 𝘯𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴

Eʟɪᴀɴᴀ sᴄᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ room, analyzing each of the boys' expressions intensely

Eʟɪᴀɴᴀ sᴄᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ room, analyzing each of the boys' expressions intensely. She hummed thoughtfully before focusing her gaze on Taehyung.

'Tae Tae, you got any 5's for me?'

Taehyung held her intense gaze, before a bright toothy grin lit up his face.

'Nope, go fish, noona.'

Eliana clutched her chest as if wounded.

'I thought we were in this together, tiger!' she gasped dramatically.

Laughter erupted around the table and Eliana placed her head on Hoseok's shoulder woefully.

'I bet I would still crush you all in Uno,' she pouted.

'Pffft, yeah, sure,' Namjoon snorted. The others mirrored his sentiment.

Her eyebrows quirked up in challenge. 'Why, you all think you can handle me?'

'Yeah, I think we could take you.'

'I'd let you.'

'Jesus Christ,' Jimin muttered.

The rest of the boys sat with their mouths agape.

'What?' Eliana questioned innocently.

Four years had gone by since Eliana had started working for them. It was crazy to think that only four years ago, the members had just made their U.S. debut. Now, they were regarded as some of the most influential people in the music industry worldwide.

Over that period of time, Eliana had also grown to feel dangerously comfortable around them. This playful dynamic had been permeating the air around the group, with each of them growing more and more daring with their flirtatious remarks as time passed. But, Eliana knew better. It was all just fun and games. Purely platonic. A hundred percent.

'You know what you just said, noona,' Jungkook claimed, staring her down.

Eliana shrugged, 'I said I'd let you all win a game to make you boys feel better.'

'That's not-' Yoongi started before sighing defeatedly. 'Okay, sure.'

Eliana giggled and stuck her tongue out playfully as they rolled their eyes at her. She unlocked her phone to check the time before nodding.

'Okay, guys, break time is over,' she announced, getting up from her seat. 'Back to rehearsals.'

They groaned in protest, but dragged their feet back to the practice room regardless. Eliana smiled. She had always admired their work ethics. No matter how tired or bored, they were always willing to put in the work.

'I'll see you all at lunch time,' she called out, before walking away to find Sejin.

Eliana hummed happily as she walked down the hallways of the company building, greeting her co-workers along the way until she spotted the tall figure.