𝘴𝘪𝘹: 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘸

Eʟɪᴀɴᴀ ᴀɴxɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴛᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ her foot as she, and the members, waited for Sejin to enter the meeting room with some news

Eʟɪᴀɴᴀ ᴀɴxɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴛᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ her foot as she, and the members, waited for Sejin to enter the meeting room with some news. The man had refused to give them any further information beyond what he had told her over the phone.

'What do you think this is about, Eliana?' Hoseok asked, sleepily leaning his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

'I'm not sure,' she replied, running her hand through her hair. 'I really hate not knowing, to be honest.'

'I'm sure everything's fine,' Namjoon tried to reassure them. 'Maybe it was just something minor related to the upcoming show.'

The members had been scheduled to appear at the Asia Artist Awards in about two weeks' time. There had been some issues about their set list. The event organizer was not sure if Blood, Sweat, and Tears would be an appropriate song to perform due to its sexual context.

'Maybe Namjoon is right,' Eliana thought. 'That wouldn't have been so bad. I'm sure we'd be able to figure something out if it was really just a setlist issue.'

The sudden sound of a series of stern knocks on the door announced Sejin's arrival. He entered the room with a somber expression, carrying a nondescript manila folder.

'Boys, Eliana,' he nodded at them in greeting. 'I'm afraid I have some bad news.'

Eliana straightened out in her seat. 'What happened, sunbae?'

In response, Sejin grabbed a remote off the large, circular desk they were all sat around. He then turned on the screen at the front of the room, directing their attention towards an interview that immediately began playing on the screen. An interview between a major entertainment show host...and a certain Lee Do-Hye.

They all watched in horror as the cunning woman began to detail an awfully false account of their interaction at the fitting the previous day. Eliana listened in disgust as Dohye accused the members of verbally abusing her.

'Dohye-ssi, are you saying that the members of Bangtan Sonyeondan bullied you when you happened to run into them at a fitting?' The interviewer's concerned voice echoed through the speakers.

'Yes,' the sly woman nodded tearfully on-screen, wiping away non-existent tears. 'I was just in the lobby, waiting for my appointment, when they arrived and started making fun of my appearance and body-shaming me.'

'You must have been so shocked, Dohye-ssi' The interviewer remarked sympathetically before turning to fully face the audience. 'Big Hit  Entertainment has not issued any statements regarding this incident, but netizens nationwide have mostly aligned themselves with Lee Do Hye's side and starting anti-bullying campaigns on SNS against the popular idol group, Bangtan Sonyeondan-'

The interview was cut off as Sejin grabbed the remote again to pause it. Silence filled the spacious meeting room as Eliana, along with the members, stared at the paused screen in disbelief.