𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵: 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: I saw a video from a couple of years ago of Jimin and Seokjin practically fanboying over MONSTA X's Wonho's muscles the other day and found it incredibly endearing. It inspired their interaction with Ajax in this chapter(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

Also, for some reason, Wattpad is not letting me post on people's profiles or reply to comments(ᗒᗣᗕ) I don't know what I did wrong. But, everytime I press send/post, it would load but then not appear on the thread, which is sad because I see all of the lovely/hilarious commentary you guys post and I would love to interact more.

Anyways, I'll let you continue reading. Sorry for the rant( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

❥︎❥︎❥︎

Eʟɪᴀɴᴀ's ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ ᴅʀᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ as she tried to form the words to express her surprise at seeing her brother standing at her front door

Eʟɪᴀɴᴀ's ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ ᴅʀᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ as she tried to form the words to express her surprise at seeing her brother standing at her front door. 'You- What- Huh?'

'Surprise?' Ajax grinned tentatively, throwing jazz hands at her.

'I will leave you here with Ms. Costas to get acquinted with the rest of the members then,' Jihoon bowed stiffly at Ajax, who returned the gesture, before walking away.

Ajax turned towards Eliana, who was still stood frozen by the doorway. 'Oh, come on, Ellie. I haven't changed that much.'

Eliana scanned him from head to toe, noticing that he had somehow gotten more muscular than when she had seen him last. She didn't know that was even possible, given his already toned physique. But, there was also a hint of weariness permanently etched in his gaze now.

A grin slowly formed on her lips as she squealed loudly and lunged at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. His deep, gleeful laughter echoed through the halls as he held her tightly.

'You ass! Why didn't you tell me you were going to be coming here?' Eliana smacked him on the shoulder as she clung onto him.

Ajax chuckled. 'What, and miss your reaction? No way.'

The sound of a throat being cleared interrupted their warm reunion. Ajax turned around, with Eliana still in his arms, to face all seven of the members with their brows raised, wondering why their partner was wrapped up in the embrace of a strange man.

'Oh! Guys, this is my brother, Ajax,' Eliana grinned as she hopped off of his arms, leaning her head on his shoulder as he pressed a kiss on the top of her head.

'Nice to meet you all,' Ajax extended his hand with a warm smile. 'I'm a big fan of your music.'

The members' expressions changed instantly. Namjoon stepped up and shook his hand. 'Thank you, Ajax-ssi. That means a lot.'

They took turn introducing themselves to and making conversation with Ajax, who was gladly accommodating their many questions. Eliana felt her heart warming as a dopey grin made its way to her face.