𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵: 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺, 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺

𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀: 𝖶𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗏𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗈 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗌𝗍, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗍.

❥︎❥︎❥︎

Eliana leaned against the wall and crossed her arms leisurely across her chest, watching the stage director explain various aspects of the planned  performance to the members

Pride swelled in her chest as she scanned the wide expanse of the American Music Awards event venue. She had been working for the members for four months now, and it had been simultaneously the most challenging yet rewarding experience she's ever had.

'Miss Costas?' a voice called out from behind her.

'Oh, hi,' she smiled at one of the stage attendants. 'Just Eliana, please.'

'Alright...Eliana,' the young stage attendant replied nervously, before offering a timid smile. 'I'm Ethan. Do you have some time now so I can brief you on the run through for today's dress rehearsal?'

'Sure!' she grinned brightly. 'There was an issue with the mics right?'

'Yes, that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about,' he nodded. 'Our sound engineers and camera directors have never really worked with a group this size who sings live and dances so dynamically before. Would it be okay if we keep you guys around for an hour or two extra today to make sure we get to support the band as best as we can?'

Eliana nodded eagerly, knowing how much of a perfectionist they all were. 'I'm almost a hundred percent sure they wouldn't leave the building without monitoring their stage at least a couple hundred times, anyway,' she joked fondly.

Ethan sighed in relief, 'we're all really excited to work with them, so I'm glad you agreed.'

'Oh, but would it be possible to schedule in an extra half an hour break time around 3 o'clock?' Eliana requested, wanting to make sure they get to take a little breather. 

'Of course!' Ethan nodded frantically before launching into another discussion about the rehearsal, this time about the enter/exit timing.

Eliana would be lying if she were to say she wasn't nervous at all for tomorrow's performance. This was their U.S. TV debut, and she had no doubt that the whole country would instantly fall in love with them. But, she had seen all the members push themselves a lot harder lately, wanting to perfect their craft as much as possible.

She turned her head to look at them receive instructions from the stage director, while still listening to Ethan. When her gaze landed on Jungkook, she couldn't help but let out a muffled giggle, disguising it as a cough.

The maknae was obviously nodding off in his chair. Every few seconds, he would snap his eyes open as if startled before slowly blinking and eventually closing his eyes again. Eliana observed as his blinks were getting more and more drawn out, to the point where he was probably taking micro-naps every time he shut his eyes.