𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦: 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Eʟɪᴀɴᴀ ᴛᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ foot as she watched the wall clock ticking away on the other side of the room

Eʟɪᴀɴᴀ ᴛᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ foot as she watched the wall clock ticking away on the other side of the room. It was almost 5pm, and she was eager to get home after the long day that she'd had.

A nudge on her shoulder made her snap her head to her left, where Sejin was sat.

'Pay attention,' he mouthed.

'I am,' she mouthed, glared at him cutely.

'-and that concludes today's meeting. Good work, everyone,' one of their colleagues stood up and bowed.

Eliana sighed in relief before stretching in her seat as people began clearing the room. Sejin reached out his hand and started massaging the back of her neck.

'Tired?' he questioned.

Eliana grunted as she placed her head on the table. 'You don't even know half of it.'

With a sigh, she stood up and cracked her neck. 'Let's go, sunbae. I can't wait to go home.'

Sejin shook his head fondly and followed the girl out the door. As they exited the meeting room, Eliana nearly bumped into Seokjin.

'Oh, hyung, Lia-ya, you're done?' he asked, sweeping his hair away from his forehead.

'Seokjin-ssi, I thought Jihoon and his security team was supposed to drive you all home hours ago?' Sejin asked, confused.

'Ah, we wanted to wait for Lia so we can go home together,' he shrugged.

'Aw, oppa, so sweet,' Eliana cooed teasingly, poking him on the side.

'Argh, Lia-ya why would you do that?' he complained, whining in his usual tone before grabbing her by the waist and lifting her off her feet.

She squeaked and struggled against his hold. 'Oppa! Let me down,' she giggled in between fits of laughter.

Sejin sighed exasperatedly, already used to dealing with their antics. 'You kids are so exhausting.'

Eliana giggled as Seokjin finally put her back on her feet with a kiss on the side of her head. 'Let's go find the others and go home. I'm starving.'

The three of them traversed through the almost silent hallways of the company building. It made sense that people were rushing to leave the office early today of all days. Today was payday, and everyone was probably eager to spend their paychecks on a night out or a shopping spree.

Eliana spared a glance in Seokjin's direction when she felt his hand bump into hers as they walked alongside one another. She smiled when she looked down to see him hook his much larger pinky finger around her petite one, intertwining them together.

'Oh, sunbae, do you have any plans tonight?' Eliana questioned turning towards him as they entered the elevator.

'Not really, I might just do some cleaning around the house,' he shrugged. 'What about you two?'