𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘰𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴

'Cᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ?' Namjoon questioned menacingly, visibly seething

In her tipsy state, she just waved him off and started casually taking her coat and scarf off, hanging them in the closet by the doorway. 'Oh, you saw that? It was nothing. Sunbae just needed to work something out.'

'By tongue-fucking you in front of our home?' Jungkook suddenly burst out, breathing heavily.

Eliana snapped her head towards him. 'You don't get to use that kind of language with me, Jeon Jungkook.'

'I don't fucking care right now what kind of language you think I should or shouldn't be using-' he was cut off when Yoongi firmly grasped his shoulder.

'Enough,' Yoongi muttered.

'You told us you were friends with his girlfriend. What? You're suddenly fine with cheating now?' Seokjin asked, stepping forward.

'You wouldn't do that right, noona?' Taehyung questioned softly, self-consciously rubbing his forearm.

'Of course, I wouldn't!' she exclaimed. 'What kind of person do you think I am? She cheated on him and decided to send an invitation for the wedding today.'

The boys were silent for a brief moment. 'Why did he kiss you then?' Hoseok challenged.

Eliana glared at them. 'I don't know, and honestly, I don't understand why all of you think you can start accusing me of cheating and cursing me out when it's none of your goddamn businesses!'

'Of course it's our business!' Jungkook screamed. 'Are you really that dense?'

'Jeon Jungkook,' Namjoon warned, staring at the maknae.

Eliana looked between the two. 'Someone better start explaining to me what the hell is going on right now.'

'After all these years, noona, did you really not even consider the possibility that we could all be really good together?' Jimin spoke up for the first time, anxiously tugging on the sleeve of his sweater.

'What are you trying to say?' Eliana questioned cautiously.

'You've always taken care of us, and we like to think that we take care of you too. Are we honestly not even an option for you?'

Eliana barked out a laugh ironically. 'What kind of sick, twisted joke is this?'

'It's not a joke, Lia-ya! We've kissed and done a lot of things right in front of your eyes. How blind could you honestly be?' Namjoon was getting riled up as their argument escalated.

'Of course I see you all kissing, hugging, and sharing the same bed all the time. We've lived together for almost half a decade for God's sake! But, none of you said nor confirmed anything, so I didn't pry. You know why?'