𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢

It turned out that Eliana would have to wait a little longer for her dream date night

It turned out that Eliana would have to wait a little longer for her dream date night. As soon as they arrived in the U.S. the next day, they had to go straight to the secluded three-story home the company had rented for the next several months.

'So tired,' Hoseok sighed, toeing off his socks as he collapsed onto the living room sofa.

Jimin followed closely behind, plopping down on top of his older partner. Hoseok pulled him closer, basically smothering the boy as Jimin hummed contentedly.

'Go wash up first, you all stink,' Yoongi deadpanned, the corner of his lips quirked up.

'Meanie,' Taehyung stuck his tongue out playfully from his position on Jungkook's lap.

Eliana stood up from her seat and stretched, squeaking in surprise when Namjoon reached out to poke her exposed midriff. 'He's right, sadly. We gotta get rid of all these airport germs.'

'Do we get to shower together?' Jimin asked cheekily.

Eliana bit her lip, contemplating for a moment before unzipping her hoodie and shrugging nonchalantly. 'Sure.'

'Huh?'

'Wait what?'

'Really?'

Eliana turned to head towards her room shedding her outermost layer of clothing in response. The others' jaws dropped at the gesture, scrambling to their feet in their haste to follow her.

'Noona, wait-'

Eliana giggled as she entered her bathroom, stripping of her clothes entirely and turning on the shower. By the time Eliana stepped into the shower, she had a bathroom cramped full of the members.

'Oh my-'

'Sweet mother of-'

Seokjin reached out and smacked the back of Jimin's head softly. 'Yah, stop staring!'

'Ah, hyung, you're staring too,' Jimin whined, unable to peel his eyes away from Eliana's bare figure as she began applying shampoo to her scalp.

Eliana held back a snort as she heard the two bickering. Eliana barely heard Yoongi's deep baritone voice speaking up to the rest of the group when the rush of falling water drowned out the rest of their conversation.

By the time Eliana had cleansed her body thoroughly, she noticed that the room was near silent. She switched off the shower for a moment, tilting her head in confusion. 'Uh, you guys okay out there?'

Yoongi elbowed Namjoon, who gulped and stuttered out. 'H-hey, let's go so she can finish showering in peace.'

Eliana giggled as she watched them slowly file out of the bathroom, pouting the whole way. She shook her head fondly and turned the showerhead back on to finish her routine.