𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦

'Jᴜsᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ,' Jackson rolled his eyes playfully, gaze fleeting over to Eliana for a moment before darting back to the menu

They had spent the past fifteen minutes in silence after they had sat down at their table, with Eliana stealing glances at the older man over her menu. It seemed like Jackson had had enough.

'What are you talking about?' Eliana feigned ignorance. She didn't want to be the one to initiate the topic. 'I have nothing to ask.'

Jackson raised his eyebrows, unconvinced. 'I know you enough to know that line in the middle of your eyebrows means you're overthinking something, and there's only one thing bothering you more than whether or not you're going to get the salad with your main course.'

'It's not bothering me.'

'The fact that you know what I'm talking about proves my point. Spit it out before I bring out the aegyo.'

Eliana snorted before shaking her head rapidly. 'Oh, gosh, please don't.'

She sighed, fiddling with her menu before finally folding it and placing it neatly on the table. Jackson copied her gesture, wanting to give her his full attention. Just as she was about to open her mouth, however, a waiter approached their table.

'Hold that thought,' Jackson winced at Eliana before flashing the man a dazzling smile. 'Johnny! How've you been, my man?'

The tall waiter blushed to the roots of his hair before nodding politely. 'Good evening, Mr. Wang.' He then turned to Eliana and greeted her politely.

'I'll just have my usual. Same for the lady, please,' Jackson grinned. Johnny the waiter nodded, as if used to the request and walked away after excusing himself.

Eliana raised her brows in challenge. 'You know I'm a picky eater, right?'

'Pfft, of course I do. But, you'll love this. I swear,' Jackson waved his hand dismissively before placing his elbows on the table, resting his face on his cupped hands. 'So, go on. Ask me.'

Eliana bit her lip, hesitating slightly before sighing defeatedly. 'Fine, I'll bite. What's been going on with you? And don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about.'

Jackson was characteristically silent for a moment as he unfolded his napkin, placing it on his lap neatly. Eliana was about to repeat the question before Jackson suddenly, and casually, dropped the bomb.

'I'm leaving JYP.'

'WHAT?!' Eliana raised her voice in shock before lowering it to avoid attracting attention from the other patrons.

'Are you insane?' She whisper-shouted, looking at him as if he'd grown three heads. 'What about the other members? What about GOT7? JYP is one of the big four, Gaga. You guys have access to some of the best resources as idols through the agency.'