𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯

The next morning, Eliana slowly made her way downstairs

The next morning, Eliana slowly made her way downstairs. She wasn't sure how what happened last night would change their dynamic. Now that she was aware of their feelings, and vice versa, Eliana was second-guessing her every move.

When she arrived at the first floor, she saw that everyone was lounging around in the living room. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were sharing the biggest sofa. Namjoon, Seokjin, and Hoseok were squeezed into a loveseat. Opposite them, Eliana sat quietly next to Yoongi, who was sitting alone in another sofa.

Eliana quietly listened to the others chatter away, stealing glances at them when no one was looking. For the first time in years, she felt awkward around the members.

'What?' Namjoon chuckled.

Eliana shook her head, blushing furiously. She was still looking anywhere but in their direction.

'Yah, Lia-ya, why are you being so shy?' Seokjin laughed.

'I don't know! Why are you all just staring at me?!' Eliana exclaimed, flustered by the attention.

'Because you're pretty, noona,' Jimin grinned.

'You- I-' Eliana stuttered before letting out a frustrated squeak and burying her completely flushed face in her hands.

The members burst out into laughter at her response. Eliana shrunk further into her seat in embarassment before letting out a squeal when she felt her body being lifted up and deposited onto someone's lap. She raised her head and peeked through her fingers to see Yoongi staring straight ahead at the other members.

'Yah, stop picking on her,' he scolded.

'But, it's fun to see noona blush, hyung,' Jungkook whined.

Yoongi sighed exasperatedly. 'Punk.'

Jungkook grinned in response, before turning to Taehyung and proceeding to start teasing him and Jimin instead. The three started bickering and soon enough, the attention was shifted towards their mischiveous maknae line.

Yoongi looked down to find Eliana already staring at him.

'What?' he mouthed, as if it was nothing.

Eliana responded by burying her face in his toned chest, still embarrassed by the situation. With her face hidden away, she missed the fond smile forming on Yoongi's lips as he pressed a soft kiss against the top of her head.

A moan suddenly escaped Jimin's mouth, drawing Yoongi and Eliana's attention back towards the other occupants of the room. Jimin was sitting on the sofa with his head thrown back and legs spread open. Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting on either sides of him, latched onto his neck.

'Our Jiminie likes putting on a show for us,' Yoongi whispered into her ear.

'Cool it down, kids,' Seokjin interjected.