𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴇᴇᴍᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ have passed in slow motion as Namjoon and Eliana stood still in the middle of the spacious kitchen

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴇᴇᴍᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ have passed in slow motion as Namjoon and Eliana stood still in the middle of the spacious kitchen. Eliana sucked gently on Namjoon's index finger, enclosing it tightly in the wet, warm cavern of her mouth in an attempt to stop his bleeding.

Namjoon was mesmerized at the sight of her plump lips wrapped around his finger. The steady, gentle suction awakened a desire deep within him long been suppressed. He stretches his thumb and placed it on her bottom lip.

Eliana seemed slightly taken aback by his action, even more so when he moved the pad of his thumb against the plump, curved shape of her lips. She gasped softly and he used the opportunity to slide his thumb ever so slightly into her mouth, pulling out his long forgotten index finger.

He pressed against her tongue, feeling it glide across the pad of his thumb in order to accomodate his intrusion. His pants tightened as he slowly thrusted his thumb into her mouth shallowly. She whimpered at the action and his eyes darkened as he continued to stare her down.

'Noonaaa,' Jimin's voice suddenly called out from the living room. 'Can I eat some of the crackers before dinner?'

Eliana gasped and quickly turned away from Namjoon, startled by Jimin's voice.

'S-sure, Jiminie,' she called out shakily.

'Lia-' Namjoon started, placing his hand on her shoulder.

She flinched away from his touch, and Namjoon couldn't hide the hurt that flashed across his face at the gesture.

'I-I should go see if Yoongi-oppa is finished with his phone call,' Eliana rushed as she washed her hands hurriedly on the kitchen sink.

'Wait-'

Eliana had already dashed away before he could finish his sentence. In her hurry, she almost ran into Yoongi, who was making his way back to the kitchen.

'Whoa, what's the rush?'

'I-I have to go do something. Can you please help Namjoon-oppa in the kitchen?'

She didn't wait for his response before rushing upstairs and into her bedroom. When she finally arrived, she entered and quickly locked the door behind her before burying herself under her blankets.

What in the world had just happened? She had just stood there like an idiot while she practically performed freaky finger fellatio on who was technically her boss. She groaned and facepalmed herself. How could she have crossed the line so far? She'd be lucky if she'd still have her job this time tomorrow.

With a woeful sigh, she sat up on her bed. Even disregarding the fact that she might lose her job, there was still the matter of her conflicted feelings about the encounter. If she closed her eyes, she could still feel the ghost of his touch against her lips. And she liked it.