𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘦𝘸

Tʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀ ʀɪᴅᴇ to their dorm was filled with an awkward silence

Tʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀ ʀɪᴅᴇ to their dorm was filled with an awkward silence. Eliana couldn't help but to notice the many stolen glances thrown her way. She was used to strangers staring at her, but it was a little disconcerting to have so many pairs of eyes scrutinizing her.

In particular, she noticed Taehyung who would stare, but then look away quickly whenever she would catch him. She smiled inwardly, endeared by the way the tips of his ears turned bright red. Jimin, on the other hand, was not so subtle. He would smirk whenever they make eye contact, with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

'So, how long have you lived in Korea, Eliana?' Sejin's voice broke the silence.

'Oh, I was actually born and raised in Seoul. But, I moved away for university,' she smiled. 'I didn't think that I would come back, but I couldn't pass up this opportunity.'

'Why didn't you think you would come back?' Jungkook blurted, blushing slightly when all eyes were directed on him.

'Ah, no specific reason,' she chuckled nervously. 'I just thought I'd be working in Hollywood,' she lied.

'Why Hollywood?' Jin questioned curiously.

'I've always wanted to work in the entertainment industry. And Hollywood is the entertainment capital of the world. I got my degree in Public Relations, and I've always been good at liaison stuff,' she explained. 'Plus, my whole family are involved in entertainment in one way or another.'

Eliana relaxed in her seat, feeling marginally more comfortable in their company now. 'My parents owned a marketing agency, and my brother does professional modeling.'

'You could be a model too,' Jimin commented cheekily.

Eliana giggled as Namjoon playfully smacked Jimin upside the head and the others groaned out 'Yah, Jimin!' in embarrassment.

'No, no, no,' she shook her head, still giggling. 'I prefer working behind the scene and taking care of the talents. My brother always told me I can be a bit of a mama bear.'

'Well, we're lucky to have you with us. Your uncle definitely made a good decision,' Sejin's voice called out from the driver's seat.

'Uncle?' Hoseok questioned.

'Ah, yes, Bang Si-Hyuk is kinda my uncle. He's my mom's cousin,' she replied, embarrassed. She was worried that the members would think she wasn't qualified for the job, and was only relying on nepotism.

'Wait, Bang PD-nim is your uncle?' Jin questioned.

'Yup,' she let out an awkward laugh.

'Daebak. What a small world,' Hoseok remarked.

'But, enough about me, tell me about you guys!' Eliana blurted out, attempting to change the subject.

'What do you wanna know?' Jin grinned.