𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯: 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥

'Breaking news: in a surprising turn of events, new evidence has surfaced in the Lee Do-Hye and Bangtan Sonyeondan bullying scandal

'Breaking news: in a surprising turn of events, new evidence has surfaced in the Lee Do-Hye and Bangtan Sonyeondan bullying scandal. Earlier this afternoon, KBS released a video footage which revealed that Lee Do Hye had issued false accusations against the popular idol group. Big Hit Entertainment then released a statement to the press conveying their intent on pressing charges against-'

Sejin reached out to turn off the radio, cutting off the live broadcast. The car ride back to the dorm was filled with silence, the members being emotionally drained from the events that had transpired that day.

'Sunbae,' Eliana murmured to Sejin softly, who was driving, from her seat at the passenger seat. 'What time are you going to pick us up from the dorm tomorrow morning?'

'After noon,' he matched her tone. 'I think you all deserve some extra rest after today.'

'Thank you,' Eliana nodded. 'I'm sure they'd really appreciate that.'

Eliana turned in her seat to sneak a glance at the members. Hoseok, Jimin, and Seokjin had their heads leaned against the windows, watching the flow of traffic outside blankly. Next to Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were looking down at Taehyung's lap somberly. He had Jungkook's hand clasped in his, fiddling with the maknae's larger hand.

Yoongi had his head leaned back against the headrest, eyes closed. Eliana averted her gaze to Namjoon, who was wide awake. He met her gaze head-on and sent a meek smile when she furrowed her brows worriedly.

She turned her head back towards the front again, tapping her fingers against her thigh rhythmically. Eliana wondered what she could do to make them feel better.

In no time, Sejin pulled the car over as they arrived at the dorm.

'Thank you, hyung,' Seokjin who exited the car first bowed slightly, the other members following suit.

'Thank you, sunbae. Drive home safely,' Eliana bowed.

'Go on inside,' he waved them off, before calling out for Eliana.

Eliana approached him as he leaned his head out the window slightly. 'Take care of them, yeah?'

Eliana nodded. 'Of course. I'll try my best.'

With a nod of his own, Sejin then drove off. Eliana turned to follow the others into the dorm. When she entered, she saw them slumped over on the sofas in the living room.

'Hey boys, why don't you guys go wash up first?' She suggested gently, mindful of their current state. 'I'll have dinner ready when you're done.'

They complied without any protest, with Namjoon, Seokjin, and Yoongi herding the younger members upstairs towards the bathrooms.

'Okay,' Eliana thought, heading towards the kitchen. 'Let's see what I can make.'

She opened the fridge to look for ingredients, cheering inwardly when she saw that they had all the ingredients she needed. Eliana planned to cook bulgogi, with braised baby potatoes and seasoned spinach. It was her ultimate comfort food, and a recipe she had perfected over the years. She hoped they'd feel the same way.