𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺: 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳

Eʟɪᴀɴᴀ ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ hand to shield her eyes from the near blinding camera flashes directed towards them as they exited the car

Eʟɪᴀɴᴀ ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ hand to shield her eyes from the near blinding camera flashes directed towards them as they exited the car. She stepped aside quickly as soon as she exited to give the members their spotlight.

'BTS! Look over here!' Photographers of different media outlets shouted out from varying directions.

Sometimes, Eliana wondered how on Earth did her partners get used to this treatment. She loved watching them thrive under the spotlight. It was like they were made for it.

Several days had passed since Christmas, and the group had been invited to attend a high-profile charity gala supporting men's mental health.

'Wow, that was a lot more interviews than we expected,' Namjoon sighed as they entered a private waiting lounge that had been prepared for the members.

Eliana handed him a bottle of ice cold water before grabbing another one for Seokjin, who was already sweating despite the fact that they had just arrived.

'Red carpet interviews always make me so thirsty,' Namjoon sighed in relief as he quenched his thirst.

'That's because you talk the most, hyung,' Jungkook teased.

'You can have the mic on our next one then, Jungkookie,' Namjoon raised his brow, knowing how much their maknae hates interviews.

Jungkook sheepishly handed another bottle for Namjoon instead. 'Here, hyung, have some more.'

The sound of knocking on their door echoed through the room. Sejin peeked his head in and informed them that they needed to go in soon. Eliana smiled gratefully and thanked him as the members straightened out their suits, getting ready to return to the main hall.

'Have I told you guys that you look great tonight?' Eliana reached out to help Hoseok straighten out his bowtie.

'Only a couple hundred times,' Hoseok grinned, leaning down to plant a kiss on her lips.

'Well, it's true every single time,' she blushed.

'You look stunning too, noona,' Jimin complimented

'You little charmer,' Eliana winked at him. 'Right, I'll see you guys in a few. Charm their socks off,' she encouraged, ushering them out the door. They exited the room loudly, chattering away about who they were most excited to see tonight.

As Eliana was tidying up some of the mess they left on the refreshment table, she heard the sound of the door opening. Without looking up, she called out. 'You boys are back already? That was quick.'

'Ellie?' a strangely familiar voice called out in response.

Eliana turned around to see a face she didn't think she would ever see again.

'Jackson? What are you doing here?' Eliana questioned, puzzled. 'Oh, wait. Of course, you're invited. How silly of me.'

'I was looking for my dressing room and I got lost,' Jackson grinned and stepped forward, leaning in to wrap her in a tight embrace. He sighed happily as he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his cheek on the top of her head intimately. 'I missed you so much, LiLi.'