𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺: 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘵. 1

'Sᴏ,' Sᴇᴊɪɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ, drumming his fingers against his thighs

'So,' Eliana repeated just as awkwardly.

Not even minutes after Sejin had walked in on them, a staff member had hurriedly dragged Namjoon away for his fitting, claiming a sudden change in plans. Namjoon barely had the time to shoot her an apologetic look before he was whisked away with a flurry of draped fabrics and measuring tapes. Eliana was left awkwardly staring at Sejin as they both struggled to come up with something to say.

'This is really a thing then, huh?' Sejin ran his fingers through his hair. 'I mean, I had my suspicions, but actually having it confirmed is-' he trailed off.

Eliana nodded hesitantly. 'It hasn't been going on for a while, sunbae. This is really new, at least for me.'

'And this thing is not just with Namjoon-ssi right? The rest of the members are in on it too?' Sejin raised his brows at the surprised look on her face, humming in contemplation as she nodded hesitantly. 'Does your uncle know?'

'No,' she bit her lip nervously. 'It's probably something that we need to bring up to him soon.'

'Yeah, no shit,' Sejin replied sarcastically before his eyes softened at the sight of Eliana fidgeting anxiously. 'Look, we all signed NDAs when we started working. So, you're not gonna hear any crap from me or the rest of the staff. That being said, it would probably still be better if you all keep things quiet to minimize any risks.'

Eliana nodded quickly. She had every intention to let her uncle know about their relationship. But, it was difficult to find the time for such revelations in the midst of their busy schedules and minimal downtime. It wasn't that she didn't want to tell him, it was more that she couldn't.

Okay, maybe that was not entirely true. She would be lying if she were to say that she wasn't worried about the consequences. For all she knew, she could lose the career she had worked tirelessly to build over the past years. Not to mention, the impact it might have on the members. Bangtan Sonyeondan was their whole life. Eliana would happily give up her career ten times over, if it would mean that they could keep theirs.

'But, your uncle is an exception, okay? The chairman should know what's going on,' Sejin advised, breaking Eliana out of her thoughts. 'He's already aware the boys are together. So, you being added into the mix shouldn't come as too much of a shock for him.'

'He knows?'

'Yes, he caught on pretty early on, I think. They're close, you know?' Sejin shrugged. 'I think he sees them as more like his sons than his employees.'

A fond smile tugged the corners Eliana's lips upward as she considered Sejin's words. She knew that to her uncle, the members were family. And the sentiment went both ways. In turn, they loved him like a father.