𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦: 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭

Tʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ their fitting went on without a hitch

Tʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ their fitting went on without a hitch. Eliana managed to straighten out all the necessary details for the members' wardrobe, and addressed any concern they had.

'Eliana,' Sejin called out to her once she finished talking with one of the stylists.

Eliana jogged over to where he was standing. 'Hi, everything okay, sunbae?'

'Yes, I just got a call from the company. They said that they had sent someone to set up your room at the dorm,' Sejin explained. 'They even stopped by your house to pick up the boxes you've packed.'

'Oh, wow. That was surprisingly quick,' Eliana exclaimed in surprise.

'By the time I get you all back home tonight, I think you'll be ready to move in,' he commented.

Eliana's eyes widened at the remark. Her heart skipped a beat at the thought of living together with the seven men. They were all undeniably attractive, of course. But, even more, their humility and genuine affection for each other were what really drew her in. If she had met them under a different circumstance, maybe she would even entertain the idea of catching feelings.

She quickly shook the train of thought away. 'Don't do this to yourself. This is all strictly professional.'

❥︎❥︎❥︎

'Ah, I'm so tired,' Hoseok sighed as he collapsed onto his armchair.

They were all sprawled around the dining room, bellies full of Chinese takeout. Sejin had left earlier, dropping them off at the dorm with a promise to pick them up early with some coffee the next day.

'Me too. I'm ready for bed,' Yoongi agreed, sitting down.

Eliana, who was sat across the older man, worriedly observed him as he subtly rolled his shoulder back with a grimace. He had been doing that all day. From his file, she had discovered that he had torn a cartilage in his shoulder in the past and had to undergo surgery.

Determined, Eliana made her way to where Yoongi was sitting, before tapping his arm and gesturing for him to follow her. He did so without questions, until he saw that they were heading towards her bedroom.

'Uh, Eliana-ssi?' he questioned unsurely. 'What are we doing?'

'Sit here,' she told him, pointing at the chair located in the corner of her room.

Eliana pulled out a small, nondescript bag from her pile of unpacked boxes. She turned to see Yoongi sitting, staring at her in confusion.

'Your shoulder. I noticed it's been bothering you,' she shrugged as she took out a cold pack and compression bandages from the bag.

Yoongi's puzzled expression deepened. 'What? How did you know?'

'You've been touching it a lot, and everytime you do, you'd look down to hide your expression,' she explained gently.