𝘵𝘦𝘯: 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴

Eʟɪᴀɴᴀ's ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴀs beating loudly out of sheer anticipation

Eʟɪᴀɴᴀ's ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴀs beating loudly out of sheer anticipation. She knew that they had worked so hard to get to this point in their career, and her heart swelled with absolute pride. This was it, their time to show the world that they were destined for greatness.

'Making their U.S. TV debut, make some noise for BTS!'

Eliana was mesmerized. Seeing them perform on stage to a crowd who's screaming their heads off was just so overwhelming. This was far from the biggest audience they've ever performed for. But, this was not one of their concerts. This was not even their event.

She giggled slightly when a handkerchief suddenly appeared in front of her, looking up to see Sejin also watching the boys on stage with a glassy look. Eliana sniffled and wiped her eyes with the offered handkerchief.

At the sound of her sniffles, Sejin pulled her closer with an arm around her shoulders. He was careful to avoid looking down directly at her, wanting to give her privacy. Eliana smiled with tears in her eyes, leaning her head against his shoulder in silence.

'Wow,' was the only word they could utter after watching the boys finish their performance of DNA.

It was genuinely surreal watching the audience, filled with some of the most prominent people in the music industry, stand on their feet to give the members an enthusiastic standing ovation.

'Ah, the microphone was really a pity,' Jungkook pouted as he and the rest of the group made their way back to their lounge.

'Wasn't it like that from the beginning?' Hoseok questioned, taking out his in-ears.

'No, in the beginning-'

'Ah, wasn't it really staticky during the lalala part?'

'Yes, completely!' Jungkook exclaimed.

'We didn't notice it at all. All of you sounded great,' Sejin reassured them.

'It was amazing. I have no regrets!' Namjoon gushed, still hyped up from their performance.

'It was almost like our debut stage,' Yoongi commented.

'The response from the audience was really the best,' Jungkook grinned.

'I really have no regrets. Like Yoongi-hyung said, it was really as if we debuted for a second time!' Namjoon piled on.

Eliana smiled as she listened to their excited chatter. She felt so proud of their performance, and she was happy that they had such a great time.

'Was it okay, noona?' Jimin questioned shyly.

'Are you kidding? You guys did awesome! It was really a flawless performance,' she gushed. 'Everyone in the audience was fully engaged the whole time.'

'Ah, what a relief,' Hoseok sighed, grinning happily.

Behind him, Taehyung was skipping along happily, jumping onto Jin's back for a piggyback ride. 'Yah, Taehyung-ah, I'm too sweaty!'