𝘵𝘸𝘰: 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦?

Eʟɪᴀɴᴀ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ the collar of her cream turtleneck before gently running her hand through her hair to smooth out any frizziness

Eʟɪᴀɴᴀ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ the collar of her cream turtleneck before gently running her hand through her hair to smooth out any frizziness. She scanned the moderately busy atmosphere of the agency's lobby from her seat.

'Eliana! Oh, how you've grown!' A familiar voice boomed before sweeping her in a hug.

'Samchoon! I've missed you!' Eliana giggled in his embrace. (Uncle!)

A small crowd had gathered around them, staring in surprise at the chairman embracing a foreign-looking young woman affectionately.

'Come, come. Let's talk in my office,' the man beamed as he led her in the direction of the elevator.

The long ride in the elevator was filled with comfortable chatter between the two family members. When they reached his office at the top floor, he motioned for her to sit on the white sofa situated at the center of the room.

'So, how was America?' The kindhearted man questioned as he sat down.

'It was great! I really enjoyed my time there. I wished that Ajax could've stayed with me longer though,' she responded.

'Ah, yes, how is your brother doing?' he questioned fondly. 'That rude boy hasn't visited me in a long time!'

Eliana laughed along with his playful remark. 'He wanted to come with me today. But, he got called away for a shoot.'

The man nodded in understanding, 'I'm glad his modeling gig is going so well. He's a hardworker, that boy.'

She grinned in response, 'He sure is.'

Bang Si-Hyuk leaned forward in his seat, eager to proceed with the reason why she was there. 'So, my dear niece, let's talk business.'

She nodded, pulling out a small notepad and pen from inside her purse to take notes.

'As you know, I offered you a position as an executive assistant for one of our idol groups,' he began. 'Now, I know that this would be your first job right out of university, but, I really believe that you would thrive in this position.'

He shifted in his seat a bit nervously, 'You see, I didn't mention this before because I didn't want to overwhelm you. But the group I was talking about is our agency's most popular act: Bangtan Sonyeondan, or BTS as you might know them.'

Eliana's eyes widened at his explanation. Sure, she knew who they were. Who wouldn't? They're the biggest boyband in the country. She especially enjoyed their Melon Music Awards appearance, but she admittedly haven't really had the chance to familiarize herself with their entire discography.

'Samchoon, are you sure you want to trust me with this role? Given their reputation, wouldn't you feel more comfortable trusting someone more experienced with this role?' She questioned unsurely.