𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳: 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳-𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭

Eʟɪᴀɴᴀ ᴡᴀs ғᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ to rethink her statement last night as she blearily opened her eyes the next morning

Eʟɪᴀɴᴀ ᴡᴀs ғᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ to rethink her statement last night as she blearily opened her eyes the next morning. Having to wake up at 5AM everyday for her job was decidedly not such an awesome experience.

With a sigh, she rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom to freshen up. As she brushed her teeth, she mentally ran through her to-do list.

'Hmm, I probably should contact their PR people to get a rough timeline of all their press junkets for the next few months before I can put together the spreadsheet for Sejin,' she thought.

Eliana rinsed her mouth and quickly jumped in the shower. She had a million things to do today, and she didn't want to be late. The dreaded first-day jitters are also coursing through her head. This was technically her first official day as their executive assistant.

Once dressed and ready, Eliana strode pass the living room with a snort as she saw Ajax sprawled across the couch, snoring away obnoxiously. He must have stayed out late last night.

She smiled inwardly as she recalled last night's events. The members were international superstars, yet they came across as beyond humble and grounded. It was very refreshing to see, especially since Eliana had spent the previous summer as an assistant for a certain American boyband, who were admittedly very spoiled and frustratingly arrogant.

The sound of the doorbell echoed throughout the house. Eliana opened the door only to be greeted by Sejin's handsome, smiling face.

'Oh, sunbae-nim,' she exclaimed, surprised. 'Are you here to pick me up? I thought we were meeting at the members' dorm?'

'Ah, I thought we might as well carpool together since you live nearby,' he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

'Oh, I see,' Eliana flashed her dazzling smile. 'Thank you for being so thoughtful!'

'Don't mention it,' he waved his hand dismissively. 'Shall we?'

With an enthusiastic nod, Eliana followed Sejin towards his car and settled in the passenger seat.

'All good?' Sejin questioned as he watched her buckle her seatbelt in.

'Yup,' she smiled up at him.

The drive to the members' dorm was not a long one, maybe around twenty minutes if Eliana had to guess. Considering the dreaded Seoul traffic, she thought that a twenty-minute drive was not bad at all.

Eliana reached into her purse to grab her tablet and check her emails. She wanted to make sure that they stay on top of their schedule today.

'Oh,' she furrowed her brows at her phone, perplexed at the content of an email that had just made her way into her inbox.

'What's wrong?' Sejin questioned, glancing at her from the corner of his eyes as he drove.

'I just got an email from the designer we're meeting today for the AMAs fittings. It seems like someone had accidentally double booked us,' she replied, looking over to him for guidance.