𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦: 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘶

'Jᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ɪᴛ in, hurry!'

'Slow down, baby boy. I don't wanna hurt you.'

Jimin let out a whine. 'I can't take it anymore, hyungie.'

Eliana laughed as she watched Namjoon and Jimin wrestle over a pair of dangly earrings from the doorway. Jimin was sat on a chair in their dressing room, squirming and pouting up at the older man. Poor Namjoon was trying to get him to sit still long enough to insert the accessory into his earlobes.

One of their many stylist noonas would usually help them put on all the necessary wardrobe pieces during their fittings. But, Jimin insisted that he wanted to do it himself...until he realized that his petite fingers were not ideal for threading dainty earrings.

'Need some help?' Eliana asked teasingly, walking over to them.

The others had already been whisked away for their individual fittings and measurements, leaving Jimin and Namjoon to wait for their turn in the dressing room.

Namjoon turned to look at her, helplessly holding up the sparkly earrings. Eliana shook her head fondly and took them from him. He sighed in relief, moving to sit in one of the vacant seats next to Jimin instead. But, not before stealing a deep kiss from her.

'Noona!' Jimin greeted her with a cheerful smile. She couldn't help but to reciprocate the warm gesture.

'Hi, honey,' she reached out and tickled him under his chin slightly. 'Lean your head for me a little.'

He complied, leaning his head away to give her better access to his right ear while simultaneously exposing the creamy expanse of his pale neck. Eliana squinted her eyes before gasping.

'What?' Namjoon and Jimin snapped their heads towards her simultaneously, rising from their seats. 'What's wrong?'

'You have a hickey, Jiminie,' Eliana giggled.

Jimin sheepishly raised a hand to cover the mark on his neck, subtly concealed with makeup. 'I thought I did a good job covering it up.'

Namjoon suddenly appeared behind him, brows raised with hands gripping tightly on his hips and planting a delicate kiss on his neck. 'Mm, but don't you wanna show off hyung's mark, Jiminie?'

Eliana bit her lip as her eyes darted between the two. She could see Jimin's throat contracting as he gulped loudly. Namjoon smirked and raised his gaze towards Eliana, smirking at her.

'Oh, I see what's going on here,' Eliana teased, walking closer until she was stood in front of Jimin again. 'Needed your hyung to take care of you last night, Jimin-ah?'

Jimin whined as he leaned his head sideways, giving more access to Namjoon while staring on at Eliana. 'You're one to talk, noona,' he pouted. 'I heard you and Jungkookie last night.'