𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘦

Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇʟʏ unfair

Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇʟʏ unfair. Completely, wholly, absolutely unfair that Eliana had to endure such a gruesome torture.

'Oppa, stop it,' Eliana giggled, batting Hoseok's hands away. 'I'm trying to cook here.'

Hoseok leaned in and planted another kiss on the side of her neck. He had her caged in against the kitchen counter, his arms wrapping around her tiny waist.

'I can't help it, you just look so sexy in your apron,' Hoseok muttered, peppering kisses along her neck.

Eliana giggled and squirmed in his hold. 'You are absolutely ridiculous.'

'I love you,' he grinned, planting a kiss on the side of her head.

'I love you too,' she smiled softly, blushing at his words.

Several days had passed since that fateful night, when confessions of love were exchanged between Eliana and the members. In that timeframe, it seemed that none of them could keep their hands to themselves.

'What are we making for dinner?' Yoongi asked, walking into the kitchen while absentmindedly scrolling through his phone.

'Kimchi stew, I think,' Hoseok replied, pulling Eliana closer.

Yoongi approached the two, peering over their shoulders to look at the pot. He nodded approvingly, before leaning in and planting a kiss each on Hoseok and Eliana's lips and walking away.

Eliana blushed, still not quite used to the nonchalant and sporadic gestures of affection Yoongi would display from time to time. They would never fail to catch her off guard. But, she wasn't one to complain. She enjoyed them immensely.

'Hoseok-hyung,' Eliana and Hoseok heard Jungkook call out from the living room.

'What, Jungkookie?' Hoseok called out in response.

Eliana bumped her hip onto his in protest and pouted. He was yelling right next to her ear. Apologetically, he pressed a gentle kiss on her ear before pulling away in search of their resident maknae.

Eliana shook her head fondly. Those two had been inseparable lately. She hummed happily as she continued preparing dinner, clutching her chest in surprise when she turned around to suddenly face Taehyung's broad chest.

'You surprised me!' she gasped. 'We should put a bell on you, tiger.'

Taehyung stuck his tongue out playfully, making grabby hands at her. Eliana sighed fondly, turning to switch off the stove before letting herself be pulled into Taehyung's embrace.

'So snuggly today, sweetpea. You okay?' she asked, reaching up to sweep his bangs out of his eyes concernedly.

He nodded, bangs falling into his face again. 'I'm okay, noona.'