𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴇᴅ at the company, Eliana headed straight to her office

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴇᴅ at the company, Eliana headed straight to her office. She busied herself with any work that she could find, trying to take her mind off of the mess in her head. Beyond what had happened with Namjoon, she was also worried about her nightmare. What could it possibly mean that she's starting to have them again after all these years?

'-ana, Eliana,' Sejin snapped his fingers in front of her face.

Eliana jumped in her seat, startled. 'Ah, sunbae, you scared me!'

'Stop zoning out, punk,' he pinched her cheek.

'Ouch,' she pouted. 'I was paying attention, hmph.'

'Oh, really? Repeat what I just said then.'

'Um...' she hesitated, before cheekily sending him a finger heart. 'That I'm the best?'

'Aish, this brat,' Sejin hissed, shaking his head.

Eliana giggled. 'I'm just kidding. I think the retro concept would be really nice. I'll check with our stylist team to see if they need some more time to finalize the wardrobe.'

Sejin narrowed his eyes at her before nodding reluctantly. '...Okay, you do that.'

Eliana looked down at her tablet to make a note of her to-do list. She looked up to see Sejin staring at her.

'What?' she whined.

'Something happened.'

'What happened?'

'You tell me. You've been out of it all day.'

'Ah, sunbae, really, nothing happened,' she insisted.

'Fine. Let me know if anyone's giving you a hard time. Got it?' he conceded.

'I will,' she smiled, endeared.

'Let's go get some lunch,' he gestured for her to follow him. 'I think they're serving sushi today.'

'It's lunchtime already?' she tilted her head in confusion.

'Yeah, you little workaholic. Let's go, I'm hungry.'

Usually, Eliana would spend her lunchtime with the members, but they were filming a promotional content with one of their sponsors, a retail giant in South Korea. Meanwhile, she had to stay at the office to finalize last-minute details about their upcoming trip.

'I can't wait till we get to have some vacation time,' Eliana sighed dreamily as they made their way down to the cafeteria.

Sejin barked out a laugh 'Keep waiting.'

'What would you do if you were to get some vacation time right now, sunbae?' Eliana questioned as they placed themselves in line to grab the trays.