𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳: 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘰𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘴

'Tʜᴀᴛ,' Jᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴘᴀᴜsᴇᴅ, tilting his head in confusion

'Tʜᴀᴛ,' Jᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴘᴀᴜsᴇᴅ, tilting his head in confusion. 'Doesn't look right.'

'Hyung, I don't know what kind of contraption you're setting up,' Jimin squinted his eyes before shaking his head wildly. 'But, it doesn't look safe.'

'Yah, you kids don't trust your hyung? Wah, really. I can't believe this,' Seokjin sassed, lips jutting out and veins popping in complaint. He was nearly buried under a pile of sticks and nylon that were supposed to be a tent.

It was their last weekend before the official start of their U.S. comeback for the new year. Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok had already been whisked away for some studio time by a hot-shot Hollywood music producer, while Taehyung was working on an original soundtrack for an upcoming drama.

This prompted Jungkook to suggest to Eliana, Jimin, and Seokjin that they do something fun together. Hence, the impromptu camping trip to a venue secure enough to not give Jihoon, their head of security, a heart attack: their backyard.

Eliana burst out laughing as soon as she saw Seokjin. 'What are you doing, oppa?'

She had just stepped inside the house to grab a bunch of blankets and throw pillows to decorate their little haven. She definitely was not expecting to see Seokjin knee deep in a sad attempt of a tent construction.

'I was trying to put the tent together and something went wrong,' Seokjin muttered out as he climbed out from beneath the nylon.

'I think everything went wrong,' she laughed as she reached out her hand and pulled him up. 'Why don't you let me take the lead on this?'

'You know how to do it?' he stared her down, unconvinced.

'Of course, I do,' she giggled, reaching out to expertly staking down the tent corners. 'My parents used to take me and Ajax camping every couple of months. It was a great bonding experience.'

The three members kneeled down on each corner of their tent and helped Eliana secure their shelter as they listened. Jimin stuck his tongue out in concentration as he pushed the stake into the ground as deep as he could.

'Do they still live in Seoul, noona?' Jungkook asked curiously.

Eliana paused, staring down at her lap. 'Um, no, Jungkookie. They passed away almost nine years ago.'

She looked up to see the three members shared a look before Jungkook quietly apologized. 'I'm sorry, noona. I didn't know.'

'It's okay, bunny,' Eliana smiled, ignoring the sharp pang in her chest at the thought of her beloved parents. 'Jimin-ah, if you push that any deeper, we'll be building a tent underground,' she chuckled, wanting to lift the mood.