𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭

    I slipped on the black heels wrapping the small straps around my ankles. Standing up, I looked into the mirror. I smiled to myself, I looked perfect. The dress was black with a high slit in my left leg. Black lace cupping my breast and down the edge of the slit. The dress went up to my mid calf and was tight, showing off my curves.

       I can't believe that is me in the mirror.

       My hair was up in a beautiful bun with my curtain bangs left out and curled, my nails were done as classic french almond shape. My make up was nude and shimmery to really give it, it's look. He's going to love this as much as I do.

I ran my hands down my hips, feeling the tight black fabric on the palm of my hands. I added a silver bracelet to my wrist and smiled into the mirror of my bathroom. Tonight's going to be perfect.

Stepping out of the bathroom, I quickly grab my small channel purse and go down stairs. Nico wanted to get there early so that he can welcome guests and what not. I'm not surprised, he is the boss after all.

       The banquet was down in city hall, which is really cool because I've never been inside the place. I really have to start getting familiar with the streets and city in general. I've been living here for literal months and I don't know anything except the pier and the palace of fine arts. 

       I walked down the stairs, hearing Nico talking on the phone. I softly let go of the railing to step onto the main floor. His voice was loud and serious. I quietly stepped into the kitchen, seeing him face the window I had a full view of his back.

      I sat on the chair and grabbed my phone seeing the emails I've gotten from Chris. Most of it was just him complaining, as per usual. I easily answered the emails then set my phone down.

"No, i completely understand—- Darla, I understand you don't need to go- Dar- I-okay—oh look at the time, I really have to go. I'll see next week I expect the report on my desk early in the morning" he hung up, running his hands through his hair. I heard him sigh and mutter something's under his breath.

      Right when I was about to speak, a loud ring from his phone began to project around the silent air of the house.

      "Yes?" He pinched the bridge of his nose, "okay well, I'm going there right now, tell the guests that they can go in. Make sure everything is clean and perfect, when I get there everyone should be mingling.——okay-yes-no-yes-okay-okay I'll be there in 10 minutes it all depends on traffic. I'll see you there, bye" he hung up putting the phone in his pocket then fixing his blazer.

       "Hon-" his voice was loud, he probably thought I was still up stairs, until he turned around looking at me "-ey" I stood up from my chair fixing the dress that rose a bit when I sat down. I couldn't help but blush at the fact that he was just staring at me. I saw how his crystal blue eyes trailed all over my body and face, practically studying me like a book.

      "Aren't you going to say something?" I smile softly, walking towards him and placing  my hands on his cheeks. The heels made me a bit taller then usual. I felt his hands on my waist slowly wrap around me, practically pulling my body onto his.

       "You look absolutely stunning, beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, ravishing, divine. Should I keep going?" his forehead pressed against mine, I let out a giggle and press my lips onto his soft pink ones.

         "You look so handsome, charming, sexy, attractive, Im at a loss of words" I say against his lips,  he let out a small chuckle, his thumbs softly rub my lower back.